Upgraded From Lurker To Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.R.PuffinSteph

Jul 12, 2012
Tennessee
Hi everybody!

I've been lurking here for about 3 weeks. I wish I had known about this forum sooner.

Back in January someone I work with brought her V2cigs to work with her and let me try it. I was amazed. It wasn't like I expected it to be at all. (My sister had bought one of those gas station disposable ecigs and said that it sucked and tasted like dirt, so I never even bothered to try one before.) I was impressed enough with the V2cig, but I was having some car trouble at the time and I was afraid to make the investment on a starter kit so I put the whole idea out of mind for a while.

On May 31st I was driving home from work and decided that I would go to the same place my co-worker went and I'd get the same set up she had. So that's what I did, and I've not smoked a stinky since that day.

I've watched lots of YouTube videos about vaping and I've learned a lot from this forum too. Today I decided it was time to upgrade. I ordered an Apollo Vtube kit with an extra atomizer and a tank.

I've still got lots to learn, but now I feel like I've found a safe environment to do that in, a sort of a home.

Thanks for being here everyone, this place is great! :)

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
I think all ecigs sold should have a reference to this forum! I actually bought a few of those dirt gas station ecigs. I'm glad I also had a friend who gave me a bit better suggestion otherwise I'm afraid those wouldn't have cut it too awfully long! With the help of this forum I know it will just get better and better :)

Congrats on quitting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread