Lurker turned new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earth Magnet

Jan 25, 2013
PA
Just thought I'd introduce myself as I've been lurking for months.

Got into vaping via Njoy Kings (who didn't?) when I was about 5 seconds away from buying my first pack of analogs in about five years. It's sort of an odd way to get into vaping as I'm not coming off the real thing, but I smoked about 1/4 PAD in college and had an overwhelming craving once work started getting insanely stressful.

I started out with an Apollo standard kit and am currently trying different e liquids in their refillable cartos. It's been going pretty well, but there is definitely a learning curve to refillable cartomizers. Burnt the first few out and needed to learn how/when to refill them.

Eliquids I've tried - Apollo's Sahara (very peppery and strong at first, but lost a lot of it's harshness over time), Backwoods Blend: Adirondack (very mild, tastes a lot like green tea to me), Hunter's Blend (interesting, good, can't quite define it), and Casablanca (surprisingly good, probably my favorite so far, wish I ordered a larger bottle!).

I'm currently looking for a juice as close to analog flavor as possible (Camels). I still smoke cigars so a lot of the "tobacco" juices just taste weird and too sweet to me.

Thanks for all the info contained here!

Beretta

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Mars
Here is a good cigar flavored liquid from a U.S. company.

HavanaX eLiquid - American eLiquid Store

About HavanaX eLiquid

“On February 7, 1962, United States President John F. Kennedy imposed a trade embargo on Cuba to sanction Fidel Castro's communist government. According to Pierre Salinger, Kennedy's press secretary, the president ordered him on the evening of February 6 to buy 1,200 Cuban cigars; upon Salinger's arrival with the cigars the following morning, Kennedy signed the executive order which put the embargo into effect.”

Even though you can no longer get the rich, full taste of a Cuban cigar legally in the United States, that doesn’t mean you have to pine for the days before the embargo. AmericaneLiquidStore.com™ is excited to introduce our new HavanaX flavored AmericaneLiquid™. This intoxicating blend of tobacco and other natural flavorings will bring the exceptional aroma and taste of a Cuban cigar to your electronic cigarette and fill you with a sense of prime sophistication.

Part of our X-Line of premium AmericaneLiquid™ flavors, you can be assured that HavanaX is crafted to be the very best flavor possible. It breaks the boundaries between mundane and surreal to become something truly exceptional. Do away with imitations that claim to have a superior cigar flavor and choose HavanaX. Modeled after the best cigars in the world, it truly is the Cuban cigar among eLiquids."

Seems to taste better in 100% VG to me

Phaidra

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Santa Cruz, California
Hello and welcome!

I searched for a juice that came close to an analog for a long time. Camels, like you. A friend recommended I try Desert Ship & EcoPure Rich. I found neither reminded me of an analog. I actually did not like the Desert Ship at all. But I became fond of the EcoPure Rich. Through my journey, I realized I didn't actually need a juice to taste like an analog. Oddly enough! Now I am open to try all different flavors.

You mentioned some flavors from BWB. Did you by chance try the Malty?

Last edited:

Earth Magnet

Jan 25, 2013
PA
I'd like to try to HavannaX, but man, American eLiquid Store seems expensive...

I was going to order Desert Ship, now I'm kinda glad I didn't. Thanks.

I haven't tried Malty. I'm not a big fan of sweets, hence I try to go with higher PG juices. Next time I order from BWB I really want to try Applewood and Hazelnut Tobacco. Guess I shouldn't have ordered two 30ml bottles last time, it's going to be a while before I use them up.

cactus71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
NM
Keep in mind that if you have juices that you have found you don't like or want, you can check out the Pay it Forward forum... it's actually a clever idea.

The PIF thread:
The concept here is that members accept the latest offer, and then make one of their own. This is beneficial to those participating as it gives vapers a chance to try out new flavors they may other wise not have a chance to try. In vaping it is important to find you “go to” vape, its also part of the fun. However this can be an expensive, as there are so many liquids available to try. This is a way to give others the chance to try the juices you didnt love and for you to try out others as well.

Or you can sell them on the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread