V4L Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
Has anyone found a GS Marl flavor in a prefilled cart that would fit the VK? The threads are finer or something and I get no contact on the battery. Or even a supplier with the GS juice in a higher nic level than GS offers?

Are you talking about GreenSmoke? Those cartos won't fit the VK batteries.

The GreenCig cartos will, but since they don't have the groove, you may have to do the staple mod to use them.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Or get blanks and try sampler liquids from lots of places...finally found a tobacco flavor that worked well for me that way..prior to that cartos were restricted to menthol for me because everything else tested sweet and perfumey to me..
optionally you might be able to find an adapter to fit a greensmoke carto onto your VK batteries, but I honestly don't know if those exist..that would require figuring out what model the greensmoke actually is..

SunmanX

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Norman OK
I just ordered the coff sampler pack so maybe I'll like the espresso. Thanks for the tip.

Just a off topic cause I need the post count to create a new thread among other forum things:

I've been vaping for 13 days now and I've already converted someone over to vaping that has been smoking for over 50 years. She loves her new ecig but is afraid to lay it down anywhere but an ashtray for fear that she'll burn down her house. =) Silly little old ladies. I don't really know her but I got a freebie batt and some xtra carts I let her use, 2 days later she had me ordering her stuff. Anyway, enough rambling. I was just amazed that a 50+ year heavy smoker can stop instantly. E-cigs are a Godsend.

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
I was just amazed that a 50+ year heavy smoker can stop instantly. E-cigs are a Godsend.

I was a 37+ year smoker who had tried just about everything to quit, without success. After my first vape nearly three months ago, I stopped smoking. I haven't had a single cigarette since then, and I don't really miss them aside from the odd twitch now and then. I pull out the 36mg favorite of the week (currently Espresso) and vape till the craving is gone.

Yes, a godsend; a bit of a miracle, really.

SunmanX

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Norman OK
Hmm, I experienced something odd late last night and this morning. I have two cowboy (yuk but it's all I have til my order comes in) carts from my starter pack that are burning my lip. I thought maybe I got shocked or something from the battery but I have a small blister on my lip. I'm only taking about a 4-5 second draw from a manual XL. Is this normal with manuals?

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
Hmm, I experienced something odd late last night and this morning. I have two cowboy (yuk but it's all I have til my order comes in) carts from my starter pack that are burning my lip. I thought maybe I got shocked or something from the battery but I have a small blister on my lip. I'm only taking about a 4-5 second draw from a manual XL. Is this normal with manuals?

If you are vaping heavy on it, it can get really hot. I usually have 2 xl’s loaded with carts to switch back and forth, just to give them each a break.
Also, sometimes the coil in the cart can be off center and as a result it heats the cart really fast on the side it is closer to. Pop it open and see if you can take a straightened out paper clip and gently stick it in the center hole and try to center it.

milky

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Dallas, TX
SunmanX - are the carts dry? If you've vaped all the liquid out of them, the heat from the atty will begin to heat up the fill and subsequently the cart casing, as opposed to vaporizing liquid (which is gone).

This can also happen if you are chain vaping, when you don't give the liquid enough time to wick towards the atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread