Not open for further replies.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Weekly Contest Number 20

This weeks contest is another simple one.
Make a post about anything you'd like to share with the group.

Just be sure to number your entries and not make back to back posts.
Winner will receive a free economy polypropylene tank of their choice (or a $10 store gift certificate if they prefer).
Additional prizes MAY be awarded.
Note: Contest is only for members with a US shipping address.

Rules:
Your entry posts MUST start with a number. (1,2 or 3 etc.) Please number your posts by day. (1-5 not 1-25)
The post must have substance though. Posts such as entry, or "count me in" etc will be ineligible for prizes
Only your 5 (per day) entry posts will be eligible for the prize drawing.
Un-numbered posts will be considered "Chit Chat" and not eligible for the prize.
Back to Back posting is NOT allowed for this contest.

Winner will be chosen by random number generation, based on the post number.

Contest will end Friday Night at Midnight Central time. Winner will be announced at the end of this thread.

Last Weeks Winner: Aurora-Oblivion

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
1---- Sharing with the group huh? Is that a free for all or specific to something?
Ok anyway here's where I'm at on this beautiful Sunday morning..
Last night I took a look at my vvv tanks and kind of flipped.. I had 9 filled with 4 still in original packaging.. 3 brand new t3s and 3 filled.. WAYYYYY to much crap filled and I'm getting lost..
I bought a ton of colored rubber bands but I dislike the look..

Emptied every single thing but my 4 pyrex tanks which will be a vape off so I can empty those also.. Need to start back from scratch..
I planned on using t3s specific to certain mods and rays tanks with everything else and whatever is my favorite BUT the t3's leak. I have tried every kind of fix I can think of but leak and leak some more. It's a small leak but any leak for me is unacceptable..
Any I can ramble.. Ray and whomever else mentioned dragonsblood THANK YOU! THE SHEET IS DELICIOUS AND A must buy IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread