DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
BillLouisiana:8442945 said:
Don't fly away permanently, Butterfly

Lol Never! Thanks for the thoughts y'all :) I'll miss y'all too. Still trying to come up with something to keep my phone on, but its not looking good lol. It happens lol. I'm just glad its 'just' my phone, could be so much worse lol :)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Chit Chat . . .

5. Speaking of disappearing lol I prolly won't be around for a few weeks, losing my net access sometime this weekend, it'll be a few weeks before I can get it back. So if I disappear, that'd be why LOL

WELL - Don't be just disappear totally on "Us" - it will be a "NIGHTMARE" if Ya' do . .
sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-e.gif

AND - Just make sure that "You" fly right back here when everything is back to normal to let "Us" know when you've "metamorphosis" . . . Since "We'll" be lookin' for "Our" "Dreambutterfly" to return real soon . . .
Animated_ButterflySmiley.gif

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull
5. Speaking of disappearing lol I prolly won't be around for a few weeks, losing my net access sometime this weekend, it'll be a few weeks before I can get it back. So if I disappear, that'd be why LOL

NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

You gotta at least hit the local library or internet café once a day... pweeeease!?!?!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Chit Chat . . . .

CHAT
Good luck for a newbie

DITTO ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ What "glassmanoak" said . . .:D

Who in the heyho will I be PIFing to if DreamingButterfly81 is away? :'(

Well- Although they may not be online "You" could still PIF it to "DreamingButterfly" - I'm pretty sure "RayN" can arrange it to get to them . . . Just a Thought . . .;)

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull
I suppose it's just human nature to over think the crap out of things.

I keep going over all the reasons why I am a shoe in for this gig.

Then I start thinking of how presumptuous it was of me to figure it was in the bag because they came to me.

Then I start thinking of all the reasons why I should be passed over for the gig.

Then I start thinking about how there is left over pizza in the fridge.

Mmm... cold pizza... uh... I'll be right back.

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
boardopboy:8443394 said:
I suppose it's just human nature to over think the crap out of things.

I keep going over all the reasons why I am a shoe in for this gig.

Then I start thinking of how presumtious it was of me to figure it was in the bag because they came to me.

Then I start thinking of all the reasons why I should be passed over for the gig.

Then I start thinking about how there is left over pizza in the fridge.

Mmm... cold pizza... uh... I'll be right back.

Lol oohh pizza! I will keep my fingers crossed! I look forward to finding out you got it!

Y'all make me smile with your sentiments :) I will likely be around still most the weekend, then I will try to stop in as much as I can til I get my net back. :) Y'all rock.

Vince Clortho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
upstairs
CHAT

I DO use a lot of bottles. I make DIY for 3 Grand Nephews plus a lot of friends and even sell a little from time to time. So getting bottles cheap is good.

I had no idea. From now on i'll save all my bottles. When the pile gets large enough I'll post 'em your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread