Vamo shipped out, anxiously awaiting starts, and where are you my dear vamo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
Hello fellow vapers.

Finally fasttech shipped out my vamo, from now I will check the track record every day till the d-day. Today the tracking site shows my track number cannot be found....

Life is hard without vv battery. My standard ego bettery is just not fun anymore, I think I will order another one once I received and tested the product and if it turns to be good.

Just 2 days after my order, fasttech puts evic on their site, if it was there the day I ordered vamo, I might go direcyly with evic,,,, the protank I ordered from local distributor is still in transport and same product appears on fasttech at less than half price I paid.(15.9euro vs 9usd), not cool!

1 week of vaping, 200+ euros spent already, 3 packages on their way to join my vaping equipement army. Hope my wife wont check the bank account too soon.

I am now doing free commercials to my surrondings to convert them to vapers, I even organized a "show" on next thursday to let them see how good is vaping. lol.

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
Congrats :thumbs:
China Post has got to be the worst on this planet followed very closely by their tracking system. 2 out 3 of my orders showed "sealing" and then one day without warning I had a pickup notice.

Mine is shipped out from singapour, but being a chinese myself, who used several times their services, I admit that china post is far from the best.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Mine is shipped out from singapour, but being a chinese myself, who used several times their services, I admit that china post is far from the best.

The delivery is actually quite quick as it doesn't go thru the overwhelmed Beijing Terminal. My 3 orders took: 11 days, 9 days and 8 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread