Vamo V7 30W (fasttech) no timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgusMcJohnsten

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2015
I just got a Vamo V7 30w model from fasttech yesterday and have been playing around with it. I noticed in the direction book it said there was a 10 second timer. Mine doesn't seem to have that, I counted up to 15 and it was still firing.

Also, when I go to the menu, I don't have the same screen as what I'm seeing online. All of the pics that come up in google show a 3 line display with a number next to each item. Mine, I press and hold +/- and I get a 2 line display and each time I press + it takes me to the next number:
1. Power
Voltage

2. Lcd
Display

3. Lcd
ON/OFF

4. Mobile
ON/OFF

-press + and it goes back to 1. again

It works, so I'm not upset, I just think it's weird that I don't have all the options some others do. This is with or without an atty on top.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Don't want to break anyones heart, but any Vamo NOT made by Rainbow Heaven is a Fake/Clone. They are the original manufacturers.

Shenzhen RainbowHeaven Technology Co., Ltd. - electronic cigarette,e cigarette

Its probably the same company.. They both make the EXACT same mods and funny the 50w mini box mod is labeled as a KSD.. They even have Kangside logos on them. Theres even a few of the E-Hollys listed as KSD/Kangside mods if you keep digging through the VW/VV products.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread