Vaping _X_tra - A new weekly series dedicated to REOvil & REOnauts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
Thanks for another shoutout russ. I dont give a crap what your other subscribers say, winstons a funny dude, kinda a freak though. ;) as always, thanks for sharing.

Also, if you wanted, since you got a nice clean sounding amp, you could always pick up a distortion pedal or two. Behringer makes a $30 pedal thats 3 in one, a boost, a fuzz face clone, and an over the top metaly fuzz thats just awesome. Or you could run an overdrive through some kinda fuzz or distortion pedal which usually results in some wicked cool feedback and crazy harmonics

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
We just passed by kirklands and my wife sees this rug and she's telling me how well that matches the dining room. It was fun (for me atleast) to tell her that were not getting any rugs right now, you never even use the dining room. :). Realizing that she was genuinely thrilled, my son and I walked on to another store and left the girls to stew as I did :)

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
We just passed by kirklands and my wife sees this rug and she's telling me how well that matches the dining room. It was fun (for me atleast) to tell her that were not getting any rugs right now, you never even use the dining room. :). Realizing that she was genuinely thrilled, my son and I walked on to another store and left the girls to stew as I did :)

You like living on the edge don't you.....lol

Tell her that Rug is just what she needs and next stop is for the Amp.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
You like living on the edge don't you.....lol

Tell her that Rug is just what she needs and next stop is for the Amp.

Yeah, the frayed edge my man. She is still ruffled claiming that she never asks for anything. I said I know, you just get what you want :)

I said your exact words, nearly verbatim - ok let's get it and tomorrow I'll slide down and grab my amp. Went over like a turd in a punchbowl.

My son and I are now sitting on a bench while they do their thing browsing racks.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Hey wait, what did I do to deserve getting bashed? I didn't get my Woodville from you, I got it from JC Okie and I've only ever sold a Chi You mod and traded an RBA for another RBA on ECF so confused. Never had any dealings with Coaldriller.

Aw dude, it sucks getting old. I musta accidentally confused you with someone else. And there was no intended bash even if it was you. My bad for confusing names :)

I just looked it up and it was @2buildawall

My bad fly guy. Like I said, it sucks getting old.

Last edited:

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Yeah, the frayed edge my man. She is still ruffled claiming that she never asks for anything. I said I know, you just get what you want :)

I said your exact words, nearly verbatim - ok let's get it and tomorrow I'll slide down and grab my amp. Went over like a turd in a punchbowl.

My son and I are now sitting on a bench while they do their thing browsing racks.

Does the dog house have a good heater? How many blankets do you have for the basement?

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I would have caved as well...

Sometimes I like to talk tough where the Mrs is concerned but i'm not....lol
Same here, I cave all the time because its all part of my plan, lol. I let the wifey get her new rug and her new dog she wanted:
6bbdfdddbbc860b8a01afb8a590305c8.jpg

Fully aware of upcoming Resin REOs of course!
[emoji56]

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I would have caved as well...

Sometimes I like to talk tough where the Mrs is concerned but i'm not....lol

Yep, I'm trying to lead by example. All kidding aside, I get pretty much everything I want so I can't really whine. I will get fenderized in the very near :)

Already have paypal funds from last mod sale and ima gonna let a nuppin go. Just got the nod from mrs _X :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread