Status
Not open for further replies.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Anyone think this is a bad idea? I have felt like total crap with body aches, headache, cough stuffy nose. The usual flu related symptoms.

I used to smoke cigarettes when I had a cold/flu but this is my first bout with the flu while vaping.

My main concern is that vaping would give me pneumonia.

Now I have really cut down on my vaping anyway due to flavor issues when sick and some flavors hurting my lungs (mostly tobacco flavors).

So anyone else vape like Cheech n Chong with the flu without croaking?

I vaped a couple times VERY lightly while i was sick, not because i didnt want to vape more, but because it hurt my throat. But my juices are strong. If anything PG has some antibiotic qualities, i cant imagine it making a bacterial sickness worse

kdwycha

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, FL
Well the results are in.... I did not croak vaping with the flu.

The upside of things is the worst flu symptoms lasted 2 days ie. headache, fever, muscle aches etc.

The thing that amazed me is on day 3 the cough was almost gone and now on day 4 hardly any cough or stuffy nose.

When I used to smoke analogs the cough and stuffy nose would usually persist for a month or so after a cold/flu.

So vape on when sick is the way I see it!

exodus454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
Western Connecticut
What happened is the Alcohol weakens your immune system and the flu was already in your system waiting for a chance to go full force. Same thing happened to me last month. I found unfortunately I could not vape the French pipe flavor I was enjoying so much. So I switched over to my Citrus Menthol and it actually helped my throat more than my Fisherman's Friend cough drops. They make a cough drop flavor E liquid just for the flu. I think tasty vapor makes it.search cough drop e liquid here on DVD and you will find it. I hope you feel better.

Yup, I got sick and have been sick since shortly after new year's eve.. I was so gone. Alcohol definitely weakens your immune system and allows any lingering viruses, etc to strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread