Vaping purse for dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
I see no one answered warlike's question, so...

DH - Dear Husband
DW - Dear Wife
SWMBO - She Who Must Be Obeyed (alias, the wife)
OH - Other Half

In the UK, a 'fanny pack' was usually known as a 'bum bag' on account of 'fanny' meaning female genitalia in British English (just as '...' means cigarettes - Limeys have some strange expressions)

And:

H. = Husband in divorce documents.
W. = Wife in divorce documents.
$$ = Attorney in divorce documents.

Cil

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
UK
In the UK, a 'fanny pack' was usually known as a 'bum bag' on account of 'fanny' meaning female genitalia in British English (just as '...' means cigarettes - Limeys have some strange expressions)

I think you mean 'The Queens English' (lol) and unfortunately if one had a 'Bum Bag' in the UK you were automatically the .... of the joke. (no pun intended)
We have a saying in these parts; 'Never trust a man with a purse.' We should all invest in smoking jackets, or more correctly vaping jackets, these could have a variety of pockets for our equipment plus we would all look very dapper.

Although I think Hugh Hefner is a proponent of this attire, so maybe just get a man bag, with manly things printed on it in manly writing, in an urban camouflage design, with blood dripping from the straps...........................or just get a purse.

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
I'm lucky - my wife works at Fossil (I spent 8 years there) and she gets massive discounts on all products. For their bags, I think she gets 50% off retail, and then 40% off of that. Anyway, we get a good deal. Check out the bags on the page below. They are SWEET. I purchased the jet black leather one, and use it for my e-cig / supplies, iPad, pens, etc. The quality is outstanding - and it looks fantastic.

Fossil Men's City Bags

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
My mom still wears a fanny pack when she goes places. Weird thing is, because everybody quit wearing them, they're starting to get banned at some places. She tried to wear it to a football game and while the stadium people were searching purses and backpacks to allow people to take them in, she had to take her fanny pack back to the car, it wasn't allowed. Go figure.

tiffytiff

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Wheeling WV
I'm lucky - my wife works at Fossil (I spent 8 years there) and she gets massive discounts on all products. For their bags, I think she gets 50% off retail, and then 40% off of that. Anyway, we get a good deal. Check out the bags on the page below. They are SWEET. I purchased the jet black leather one, and use it for my e-cig / supplies, iPad, pens, etc. The quality is outstanding - and it looks fantastic.

Fossil Men's City Bags
so do you and your wife wanna be my new best friends? SO JEALOUS lol :)

isoplus

Apr 2, 2011
houston tx
2011-09-09114857.jpg

How we do it in Texas...
Just make sure you are reaching in for the right holster lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread