Vapor king?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Dub

Sep 6, 2010
Pensacola, FL
If someone would'nt mind anwering a couple of questions for me I would appreciate it. Is the vapor king ofered from Vapor4Life the same as the Vapor King offered on cigeasy? I've got quite a bit of supplies from cig easy and I'm getting tired of not getting responses from customer service and out of stock supplies. So, would my leftover carts from cig easy work with the kit I'm ordering from vapor4life? Also, is Vapor4life a good supplier? Hows there shipping and overall reputation? Thanks for any and all responses.

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
I use V4L for all my batteries and cartomizers. Their customer service is great! The 'Vapor King' offered by other websites are not made by the same manufacturer as V4L's 'Original Vapor King'. I known this as I started my vaping experience with another supplier and learned quickly that not all batteries are created equal ;) Most other KR808d-1 parts are interchangeable with V4L's batteries :)

I too have not been totally crazy about V4L's juice. They are ok IMO, but I've tasted better.

BUT... V4L is going to be offering juice from a new supplier soon - a USA based one :D Hoping to try a sample soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread