ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
VAPOR NINE FLAVORBOMB ATOMIC APPLE

11mg nic, Lavatube,LT atty

Referral # 719873
USE THIS NUMBER if you are going to order, we both benefit!

See that order in the pic? It cost me $8.99 for a manual passthrough, drip tip, and 15mls of juice!

Ok ok enough of the salesman stuff.

I have been anxiously awaiting this, I love cinnamon!

The atomic apple is good stuff. Think apple cinnamon jolly rancher. Ya sounds good!

So this is a candy like apple with a red hots/atomic fireball type cinnamon, so if you can't handle spicy stuff-hence the name atomic- don't get it.

@3.7v it is mainly like a cinnamon disk. You won't really notice the apple other than noticing a softer background flavor. It is a subtle-medium flavor at this setting and hardly spicy at all.

@4.2v flavor strength, and spicyness is increased and becomes fuller (apple is more pronounced) and tastier. Of course more vapor.

@5v my teeth melted as lava shot out my atty and only a mushroom cloud hovers where my apartment once stood lol flavor increases again and at its best. I love spicy stuff and this doesn't really phase me to be honest it just tastes very good.

Good straight from the mailbox which is something I usually don't do. After awhile you will lose most of the apple flavor to the cinnamon. 061112141927.jpg

If you love cinnamon get it its a nice change with the apple. Hey v9 make one with some tobacco and call it O.D.s Revenge- just saying lol

E-Cigarette, Electronic Cigarettes, refills and more at Vapor Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread