Vendors with Free Juice Samples! We all love 'em...who sends 'em?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
This has been a very useful thread for me. I ordered a few samples from ECBlend and got a surprise sample as well. I just reordered with them but it will take several days to receive my order. I am in VA and they are in OR. I will let you know if I get another sample bottle with this order.

Thanks for all the work to compile this info.

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
This has been a very useful thread for me. I ordered a few samples from ECBlend and got a surprise sample as well. I just reordered with them but it will take several days to receive my order. I am in VA and they are in OR. I will let you know if I get another sample bottle with this order.

Thanks for all the work to compile this info.

well i have ordered from ecblends 9 times and received 1 free sample and 2 free friend tips out of all my orders...but at their prices plus 20% off code I am not complaining...

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
well i have ordered from ecblends 9 times and received 1 free sample and 2 free friend tips out of all my orders...but at their prices plus 20% off code I am not complaining...

That was actually one of the updates I made to the most recent list, it appears some people get samples with some orders, others don't. (I personally have not ordered from them). i did update the last version of the list to say that they do not send with every order, and it appears to be at random

Skoad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Georgia, USA
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it... and I know it doesnt say they will.. but I have ordered from Vapor4Life multiple times and every time I have gotten some sort of free sample. Dpending on the order size, I got multiple samples.

Example: Ordered a 30ml juice and got another 30ml juice with it.

Ordered the Titan ecig kit and got an extra battery, a bonus pack of sample carts, and a free tank.

Its very common to get free things thrown in... Ive also had a couple problems over the years with some of the items.. to which the customer service immediately took care of, and upon getting the new items, there were goodies.

Basically they know how to win my heart.

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
Vapedudes has a free 10ml choice of flavor/mix/mg. . free ship also
The catch.. only a certin amout of people per day, the code resets every day
Enter the facebook code @ checkout and it is free.

I used it, my father in law used it and a few people I got vaping at work have used it ;)

Jay

I tried this...............THANKS SO MUCH!!! It did work!!!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it... and I know it doesnt say they will.. but I have ordered from Vapor4Life multiple times and every time I have gotten some sort of free sample. Dpending on the order size, I got multiple samples.

Example: Ordered a 30ml juice and got another 30ml juice with it.

Ordered the Titan ecig kit and got an extra battery, a bonus pack of sample carts, and a free tank.

Its very common to get free things thrown in... Ive also had a couple problems over the years with some of the items.. to which the customer service immediately took care of, and upon getting the new items, there were goodies.

Basically they know how to win my heart.

I updated my last version of the list to includ V4L. I have recieved free cartos from them with a couple of orders

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Alien Visions!

Will probably forever be my favorite juice vendor based on juice quality & customer service. Ben is always happy to send you a sample of anything as well. Great people over there.

I've never recieved samples from AVE. Is this the case if you ask for them in the order comments perhaps?

Ekove

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2012
Miami
The plume room...Andrea always throws in a free sample + upgrade some of my bottles. Basically, she adds extra juice worth 25%-50% of my orders. I am a regular customer of hers, but she did that since the first time. Always at same concentrations and nic

Copper Creek: throws in a 3ml sample at same concentration....freebies are always nice but honestly expected more considering my order was quite large.

Highbrow: I ordered from them 4-5 times, always $50+. No samples even when i asked got one. Good CS usually buy come on.

Nothing from backwoods, HHV ( to be fair i requested a rushed order which I got) Ms T, Ave and some other less known vendors that I forgot already...even though my orders are always $50 and up.

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
i love this thread! not that it necessarily should, ..but freebies have a large bearing on who i place my order with. Placed an order w/thevaporroom last night. just a five 6ml sampler pack for $20 and it comes with a free 15ml & 3ml, perfect for the person who had a hard time narrowing it down to 5 choices! I am striving to find my perfect blends, and all the aforementioned sites and their respective freebies motivates more purchases on my end. TY for the thread!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Do we have an actual list made up with links and info?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I've been organizing the lists every so often/as there is more info to add. If you go back a page or 2 in the thread, you will see the full list with details. I will likely add to it again and post a new list if more are added.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
DIYFlavorShack wowed me today with these freebies in my order!

I ordered approximately $40~ in new DIY supplies, and received for FREE:

PG - ordered 20ml, received 60 ml
Eythol Malto (EM) - ordered 3.7 ml, received 15 ml
Sampler of Tigar's (sic) Blood
Sampler of Thin Mints

Thanks so much, Dawn, at DIYFS! I will be back.

I definitely return to the vendors that throw in freebies. also it gives you a chance to sample a juice you wouldn't normally order.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
No problem at all! I wouldn't have a list without the input from everyone else...and It's just as useful to me too! :)

Yes thanks Danielle for this thread - very insightful.
I don't consider ECBlend to give away free samples. I placed 7 orders with ECB (in 4 mos) and no
sample in any of the orders I placed. You can't beat ECB for their prices and being able to customize the juice you order.
But you would think out of 7 orders they could toss in a free sample of juice just once!
I know it isn't a given that vendors give out free samples but it sure makes me a return customer b/c it makes
me feel valued.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Hi again....there have been some new additions over the past week or 2, plus some info I read in another thread reminded me of this one, so I thought I would add what I learned in this list. Here is what we have to date:

5ML Samples
Rawr - surprise flavor - seem to select the sample flavor to your taste based on what you order
Vermilion River (4.5ml) - will send samples for cost of shipping alone, 1 per customer
Dark City Vapor - free with 5pack of cartos (this may not be with all orders, some vapers have recieved samples, others haven't)
VaporGod - free w 5 pack of cartos
MadVapes - surprise flavor - this appears to be the case primarily with juice orders, not supplies.
VaporBomb- surprise flavor
EC Blends - surprise flavor (seem to tailor the flavor based on what you order. Not sent with every order, appears to be at random)
EjuiceMonkeys(4.5ml) - choice of flavor
VaporsChoice - surprise flavor (will also send up to 5, 3ml samples per order. Will indicate samples are sold out at times)
SpringVapor - surprise flavor

3ML Samples
Vaperite - choice of flavor
The Vapor Room - choice of flavor if stated in comments
Copper Creek - choice of flavor
Mister E-Liquid - Surprise Flavor
Alice in Vapeland - Surprise Flavor
BlueMist - surprise flavor
VirginVapor - surprise flavor
Chi-town Vapers - surprise flavor
Kalamazoo Vapor Shop - new flavor each month
My Freedom Smoke - surprise flavors (multiple samples at times)
Stormy's Vapor Cellar - has sent samples with some orders for supplies

Other
The Vapor Room - free 15ml with 1st Purchase
Mt Baker Vapor - 15ml flavor of the month with $15 purchase (some have recieved this, others have not...may be worth mentioning in order comments or emailing about ahead of time)
VapeDudes -10 ml of your choice with code: fbfree (limited # daily, one time use only) Has also sent 10ml samples when requested in the comments.
theecig.com - unsure of size
Altcig.com - 6ml, surprise flavor (sample sizes & number of samples may vary, some vapers have recieved 3ml samples, and some recieve more than one)
DIY Flavor Shack - 6ml surprise flavor (has surprised some vapers with larger bottles than what they initially ordered)
Spring Vapor - has sent multiple 15ml samples with orders….unsure if this is on every order though
Rocky Mountain Vapor - has sent 10ml samples with request in comments.
Pink Spot - unsure of size, surprise flavor
Vixen Vapors - 6ml surprise flavor with most orders
Wizard Labs - 6ml surprise flavor with most orders
GoodProphets - has sent 10ml surprise flavors with orders
NLV - has been to known to send 10ml samples, or upgrade bottle size from your order
Halo - 10ml sample with order of $20 or more
MyFreedomSmokes - has sent 1-2ml samples, along with free supplies (drippers, etc)
Longhorn - has sent 10ml surprise juices with purchases of Sample Packs
Darth Vapers - 6ml surprise flavor
Vapor4Life - has sent up to 30ml samples with some orders, (has also sent free cartos or other goodies. Surprise flavor. (does not appear to be with every order)
The Plume Room - has sent free samples or free upgraded bottle sizes
Ahlusion - 10ml sample if mentioned in comments with orders of $20

Some others that have been mentioned for giving freebies in some orders are AVE, CCV, deejStuff, Viking Vapor, VaporBeast, and want2vape. I personally have not recieved any freebies from some of these vendors (I have ordered from 2 of them), but it sounds like other folks have. It may not be a juice sample, but cartos, attys, etc...which is why i did not include the in the lists above.

Hope you've all found this handy! Will keep updating if more info come through.

*Please Note: I cannot confirm the details related to the most of the vendors listed above, I am simply compiling the info provided in this thread by fellow vapers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread