Super Special Customer Service - Mt Baker Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixD

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Austin TX
I realize I can post this under the MBV thread (preaching to the chorus) but wanted to let the general membership know the "extra work" they went through to get me a **free sample** on my BlackFriday order. I have ordered from them several times previously and took pot luck on whatever free sample they sent. But I did see some people here mentioning they asked for a specific flavor on a free sample. So this time, I was kinda tired of getting (let's face it, a FEW) bottles of juice I didn't much care for the flavor but they were free. I put in the comments something like this: "free sample: if you can send me Texas Sweet Tea that would be swell. If not, please please send a bakery flavor."

Now I have been vaping for about 3 months and suddenly I am finding the need to go down in nicotine! (Yikes! I will find a way to mix myself out of all those bottles of 24 mg, lol) And I am also considering I might have a problem (allergy) with PG so this order I ordered all 20/80 mg and a mix of 6 mg/ 0 mg and 12 mg nicotine. My free sample was the Texas Sweet Tea, mixed by them that day at 20/80 and I think it was 12 or 6 mg nicotine!

I mean, a free sample mixed to order ??? And on Black Friday, their busiest juice day of the year??? WOW That kind of customer service can't be beat.

Anybody else get some super service from a vendor on Black Friday?

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
MBV has always been very kind for me. They always provide me with the free sample that I request and I would reccomend them to anyone out there who wants to get some inexpensive, tasty juices. What you can do is buy some VG and get a 35/65 blend with a few extra flavor shots if you want of either 12mg (if you want an end result of 6mg) or 24mg (end result of 12mg) and with any empty juice bottle, fill it up about half way with the VG and then fill the rest up with your flavor choice and you can cut it down and have more juice in the end with a higher VG%.

Vegetable Glycerin $8.95
Empty 30ml Dropper Bottle $0.59

P.S.- Save all your empty juice bottles just in case you want to start DIY one day, They come in very handy and you won't have to buy more at a later date.

Seanchai

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Georgia, USA
MBV's customer service is second to none. They've sent me samples of out of stock juices when I've requested them. Absolutely top notch.

btw, erik, Coconut Cream Pie needs a looooong steep, in my experience. It's good stuff, but for a light colored juice, it takes a long time to come around! Mine was finally coconut goodness at about 4-5 weeks. Just wanted to throw that out there - don't give up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread