Vertigo E Cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

writer77

Jan 15, 2013
United States
I have been using e-cigs occasionally for the past 3-4 weeks. I love the concept and it's really helped me cut down the last of the real cigs I was still having here and there. I would smoke about 2 cigs a day-- so not a big smoker, but enough to make it a habit. I have no doubt that most people do fine on e-cigs and it's really beneficial and helping them quit.

Over the past week, I've noticed severe vertigo symptoms. Almost like I'm pregnant, extremely dizzy...have to run out of a meeting because I feel like I'm going to throw up even though my stomach is fine. I've been thinking it was the flu, although it's not the same as a flu. It comes and goes so for 2 days I won't have symptoms, but then it will just hit me out of nowhere. I'm not pregnant. So what is it? I finally looked online and one of the side effects to e-cigs is vertigo. It's the only thing I've changed in past few weeks. I'm on no other medication and I hardly ever get sick.

It feels like you just got off a roller coaster and can't hold your lunch in your stomach anymore. It's the WORST. Now, it could be just the type of liquid or nicotine level I'm using. But I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if they were able to rectify it. I'd rather not just throw out the e-cig idea altogether..... but I can't keep up with these symptoms either. It does feel like I'm coming down off of something.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread