Sickness like flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggerpets

Nov 15, 2014
Indiana
Just started vaping Nov 1,2014. I was very sick last week. Had flu like symptoms. I already had a physical for Friday. I told my doc about quitting smoking reg cigs, a 42 year habit. I have GERD and he saîd a common complaint with the ejuice is indigestion and so he doubled my stomach meds. Still feeling a little sick, but a little better today. I will let you know when this goes away. Still going to try and not go back to the regular cigs. Wish me luck ! Thanks

i was diagnosed with severe acid reflux before i started vaping and i do notice with certain juices it triggers my stomach to be upset with me, mostly banana flavor or alcohol/tabbaco type flavors , if you can find a shop near u i suggest trying out there flavors there or suggest them to have a sample bar so u can test to seee whats triggering and whats not. perscribed medication never helped me and i was forced to look into herbal remedies instead the only thing that worked for me was chewing and swallowing a root called licorice root , which u may be able to get at herbal stores or chinese medicine shops or even chinese suppermarkets. its a dried out root and u naw on it like a panda and take your time swallowing it, its very sweet and it stops my acid attacks in like 15-20 min it was a life saver. check out wiki about licorice plant / root

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread