Virgin Vapors Organic Kona Velvet Milkshake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figgy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
California
I prefer to vape VG but I've been struggling to get truly flavorful juices. Most of the things I've tried either have little flavor at all, or there's a little at the front and it just dies out. And even when there's a little there at the beginning, after a couple puffs, I can't really taste anything.

I'd had some nice samples from Virgin Vapors before so decided to order some more small bottles. I sprang for a big one of the Organic Kona Velvet Milkshake since I love coffee flavors and I have consistently heard good things about this juice.

OMG. This stuff is so good. I think I vaped an entire ml on my drive in to work. I pretty much chained the whole way. This stuff is so flavorful. This is definitely worth it's own tank.

A little about my setup:

eGo C Twist at 4.2V
Mini Vivi Nova at 2.8 ohm
Note: these are just from spec. I didn't actually pull out meters and check.

Steep time: 4 days

I love the glass dropper bottles, too.

yoSouth

Apr 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Sounds encouraging. I just placed my first order with them today. I ordered Organic Buttercream Mint, Organic Blackberry Vanilla Swirl and Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake (free bottle included with a carto deal). Crossing fingers they are as good as they sound. ;)
My first go-round with Virgin Vapors included the buttercream mint and the kona velvet milkshake.. mmmmm!! The buttercream mint was very tasty as was the velvet milkshake. I love it, and the kona velvet I'll order again for sure! I just received a bottle of the organic kona coffee milkshake and its very good too! Velvet is my favorite though and after I'm done with the kona coffee I'll be back to order the kona velvet! Delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread