Vision Spinner 2 fully charged flashing 5 times? PLEASE HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodhippy

Master of Know Place
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Bloomfield MO
Short circuit protection - when battery is on, in case of a short circuit occurred which usually happens if the user operates wrongly during installing a cartomizer onto the battery or connecting USB charger to the battery, the button flashes three times and stop working temporarily until the conditions causing short circuit are removed
Working time protection - when battery is on, in case of pressing the button non-stop for more than eight seconds, the button flashes five times and shut down the output instantly
Charging time - Spinner II, for its large capacity of 1600mA, requires about 5-6 hours to be fully recharged if the the battery has no power at all.
Charging - Spinner II, no different to regular eGo batteries, requires a standard USB charger of 420mA output and a wall adapter of 500mA output. Any use of non-standard chargers, especially with higher output such as iPhone chargers, is likely to damage the battery and cause unwanted consequences. Therefore the usage of non-standard chargers on Spinner II is strictly prohibited and immediately invalidates the warranty.
woodhippy

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
I'm new here, but had the same exact issue. I am using a spinner II as well, with a kanger emow tank btw. The store I purchased it from is a few min away, so I took it in and they helped me. First, they unscrewed the tank a bit, if it's too tight it will not work properly, but this didn't work. The employee took out a qtip and cleaned the inside of the tank fitting really good, and then the top of the spinner. They contacts had gotten juice there, totally my fault not being careful, and this fixed the issue. It didn't take much to give a poor contact either, thus the 5 flashes. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread