vision vivi nova turning juice colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

7spokenightmare

Mar 18, 2012
tennessee
Ok so I've been using the vivi nova and I actually like it. I've modified it in no way and it works just fine for me for the most part..... But I use a all vg juice that I add pg to in a 2 to 1 ratio. The juice is clear when it goes in, but at half a tank (even after I clean it) the juice turns golden brown and the taste changes. It doesn't taste bad even, but it does change (and I do like it better before it does). I can't for the life of me figure out why. The juice in question (in case it matters) is ultrapure from innovapor.

Harusee

Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Houston
I have had mixed luck with the vivi nova. The tests on the first generation were abysmal with flavor being bad to horrible but the use being simple and fast to fill and use. The newest gen vivi nova I just picked up and tried and the flavor was night and day better to start but quickly fell off after just a few hours of steady vaping. Ultimately, until I can get a consistent flavor from them they are nothing more than back up units for me. I am thinking a home made coil with a steel mesh wick might fix this problem but require you to tilt the unit to get juice up to the atty head/mesh wick. I am not even sure you can do this but I would like to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread