Vivi Nova V2 disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeepster08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
If you are using one of the new stainless or chrome body lava tubes with the spring loaded center post connector, then I know the problem. The center post on you lavatube is seating itself up inside the Vivi Nova connector and blocking air flow from both the bottom and the side vent holes. I had the same problem. Any 510 to 510 adapter will solve the problem.

Bad Wolf

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Granite City, IL
A 510 to 510 adapter (what I have on mine atm) or eGo Short Cone Adapter for 3ml Tanks
http://www.texasselectvapor.com/ego-short-cone-adapter-for-3ml-tanks/
sold out here but it is what I plan on ordering when I find one on another site.
If you are wanting to use it now get some paper and fold it a few times and stick it underneath so it gaps it up a little so you can actually use it till you get an adapter.

Sweeney

May 20, 2012
Leicestershire UK
I hope I have sussed out how to attach a photo. This is the small plastic plumbing washer I have used to hold the centre post off the vivi air hole. Seems to work well at the moment until I order an adapter.

I'm vaping it at about 5 volts which seems quite high so I don't know if the connection is not as good as it should be or whether it is the juice. I won't really be able to tell until I run some of my standard juices through it. At the moment it is filled with Grizwalds 666 which I have never used before.

2012-06-23 12.59.39.jpg

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
I agree with NancyR, the Vivi Nova 2 rocks! I had the same issue with my VTube SS and the only 510 - 510 adapter I had was a 1" extension, but it worked fine. Had ordered a sealed short 510 - 510 adapter (mostly to keep juice out of the switch when dripping) & it works great. I'd been spoiled to the superior flavor of dripping but with the Vivi Novas I have something fiddle-free & good enough to (mostly) use when away from my desk for hours at a time. They're no match for a good dripping atty but they're as close as I've come so far. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread