Illinois
Last edited:

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Check this link out. He used to have an actual website but can't find it anymore. It's Old Goat Mods. He has a 5V bottom feeder, but not sure if he has a vv model.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ods-5-volt-illuminated-bottomfeeder-sale.html

I found a VV model...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ottom-feeder-available-only-spring-vapor.html

Checked on the Sgt-vv-bottom-feeder and they seem to be out of the 2.5 and the 3.0 doesn't seem to be out yet. More than I want to spend but I would definitlely consider it. If you know when it's available please let me know.

I've been waiting on Old Goat on his little bottom feeder. Looks like he's shutting down. Don't know what the deal is.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I've been waiting on Old Goat on his little bottom feeder. Looks like he's shutting down.

That is a real bummer. I saw his shutting down thread this morning. I literally used my old goat feeder to death. I think he could have charged more money for his devices and gotten it. I'll thank him until the day I stop vaping for turning me on to bottom feeders.

As to inexpensive VV feeders - The reality is that there isn't one currently for sale. Your best bet will be to keep an eye on the classifieds. With the notcigs VVPV out plus the very near future release of the VV REO Woodville plus the not too distant future release of the VV REO Grand, there will probably be a big influx of quality mods for sale in the classifieds.

There are a couple of affordable 5.0v regulated feeders out there and the lucy juicy was mentioned earlier in the thread.

There might be other things you can consider. If you get a madvapes VV box, you can use a carto tank on it, for instance... or you could try the Drip on Demand -"DOD"- system (works pretty good but looks... well, after you see it, you can decide if you can use something that looks like that or not)... or a "The Dripper" from notcigs which can be strapped to just about any PV to turn it in to a top feeder.

I know you mentioned the dead money tree... If the above options are not acceptable, and you really want a quality VV Feeder, there are a lot of ways to go (several VV Feeders on the market plus now the kick is released so at least a couple of feeders I know of can be converted to VV/VW). It may come down to stashing a few bucks here and there until you can afford to get the one you want. I don't have even the smallest clue what the VV REOs are going to sell for, but with the coupon code, my VVPV was $163.15 shipped and ready to go (batteries are built in and it has its own charger supplied with the unit). Redsky, Grip, and Monkey Box are all roughly in that price neighborhood. So, you might need to save up $150 to $175.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I noticed the Old Goat site isn't up any more. Bummer. I've got one of his 3.7 bottom feeders and it works great with cartos. But I don't use 3.7 boxes anymore so... I also noticed that the Sgt vv army tank is out of stock (as said above) but Jmarcus should be getting some made up soon. I have version 2.5 and it really is an upgrade from V1, much longer batt life (a full day). I also noticed the price change which is good. It's well worth the price and wait IMO.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
I noticed the Old Goat site isn't up any more. Bummer. I've got one of his 3.7 bottom feeders and it works great with cartos. But I don't use 3.7 boxes anymore so... I also noticed that the Sgt vv army tank is out of stock (as said above) but Jmarcus should be getting some made up soon. I have version 2.5 and it really is an upgrade from V1, much longer batt life (a full day). I also noticed the price change which is good. It's well worth the price and wait IMO.

Ron said today:
"
I will Still be making Mods on a much smaller Scale...My Son has left the business which was in his name. I am retired and limited to the amount of income I can have monthly and still get my Social Sec. benefits.

If any one has any Questions feel free to contact me at oldgoat20@hotmail.com

Your Friend Ron Old Goat
"

So perhaps Old Goat will continue his fine work, at least I think so.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
As regards OldGoats latest little bottom feeder, I have just gotten the batteries off the charger, loaded up the bottle with my favorite coffee flavor, kicked back and chained for about 15 minutes. Just got it in today's mail. Lurking around our rural mail box:), for days. May I say the vape is most pleasant and lots of vapor. 20%pg/80%VG.

I like it! My :2c: anyway.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Last edited:

Dose

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mobile,AL