Not open for further replies.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
No problem. : ) I've heard Real Cig is good to add an ashy taste to tobacco's. This may or may not appeal to you. It seems to appeal most to new vapers that are looking for the most realistic cigarette taste
Thanks all for your recommendations here! I raided the VZ store today and got:
Parliament = Fricking Awesome, thanks Rin13!
Blueberry = finally a blueberry that tastes like blueberry
Blackberry = ditto
Black Cigar = outstanding.
And I'm saying this before any steep time.
Keep your reviews coming. :)

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Has anyone tried VZSC Pineapple? I have Hangsen Pineapple and was wondering how they compare? I made a Bahama Mama recipe the other day and getting the percentages down when HS uses more is a little difficult. I used only 2 drops of the VZ Gourmet Vanilla Rum in 10ml and it's almost like I want to pass it back to the bartender to tone it down. haha
Anyway, I'd like to use all VZ in this if the pineapple is good. What do you think?

HS Pineapple 2% (8 drops)
VZSC Mandarin .75% (3 drops) (I think this could be bumped up to 1% but maybe not with VZ Pineapple)
VZSC Coconut .5% (2 drops)
VZSC Gourmet Vanilla Rum .5% (2 drops)
VZSC Amaretto .25% (1 drop)
dip a toothpick in VZSC Cherry and swirl it in the mix
I added 2 drop lemon juice and 4 drops of tfa sweetener

The rum is strong but the rest is not very. Needs more fruit maybe. All suggestions welcome for tweakage.

stoprealones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2009
I have only had the pineapple e-juice from VZ and found out they use the concentrate. I'm totally in love with this flavor. I would love to make my own,but I can't stand trying to measure everything out. It's so time consuming-if anyone can tell me an easy way to make this juice,I would love to hear it.
I think I'll post this question on the board to see if someone can help me. I've tried so many juices,flavors,and by far the concentrated VZ pineapple is the best so far;however,I've not tried the sc or the gourmet vz in this. I feel like I've spent so much money that since I found one I love,I think I should stick with it. This juice along with a menthol mint from TW is keeping me off cigs.
just my two cents

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Has anyone tried VZSC Pineapple? I have Hangsen Pineapple and was wondering how they compare? I made a Bahama Mama recipe the other day and getting the percentages down when HS uses more is a little difficult. I used only 2 drops of the VZ Gourmet Vanilla Rum in 10ml and it's almost like I want to pass it back to the bartender to tone it down. haha
Anyway, I'd like to use all VZ in this if the pineapple is good. What do you think?

HS Pineapple 2% (8 drops)
VZSC Mandarin .75% (3 drops) (I think this could be bumped up to 1% but maybe not with VZ Pineapple)
VZSC Coconut .5% (2 drops)
VZSC Gourmet Vanilla Rum .5% (2 drops)
VZSC Amaretto .25% (1 drop)
dip a toothpick in VZSC Cherry and swirl it in the mix
I added 2 drop lemon juice and 4 drops of tfa sweetener

The rum is strong but the rest is not very. Needs more fruit maybe. All suggestions welcome for tweakage.

If it needs more Fruit VZ-SC Cocktail

jcmios

May 7, 2013
NE Iowa
VZ has the best concentrates in my opinion and for some reason they do not kill my taste buds for the flavor over time like Hangsen and some of the others do.
VZ 555 at 3.6%
VZ Virginia Flue Cured at 3.5%
VZ Honey Flu Cured 3.1%
VZ Black Cigar 3.25%
VZ Cigar Flavor 3.25%
These are all in my ADV rotation and the percentage to please my taste buds, I have more to try. I like the flavors in my face and bold but if I had to pick just one it would be Honey Flu Cured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread