Waiting on my EVOD to Arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solocus

Jan 11, 2014
St. Louis
Hello all, I'm new to this all, but did some research and ordered a EVOD starter kit and some eliquid from Nicoticket (Cream Brulee, Custards Last Stand and Gravity) I think I'll be ordering N1H1 also. I'm a smoker and am hoping to quit soon. Never even tried a e-cigarette of any kind but i like the idea of still getting my nicotine. I'm still waiting for my EVOD to arrive. Any recommendations on a light menthol juice?

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
I just happened to try some Creamy Mint from the Plume room and it was amazing.Not a menthol but just a slight sweet creamy mint that was amazing ! I make all my own juices but this one was so good Im actually going to buy small bottle.

Congrats on trying to quit.Stick with it and if you ever have any issues jump on here anytime and everyone will help you .Great bunch of folks here on the forum :toast:

Mturner262

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Martinsville, Va, USA
I have tried quite a few menthols when I started. I think I liked khinoe's kooler by Zeus juice the best. Like keeferes though, I quickly found that I like fruit and candy flavors better. I still keep menthol to mix into my fruit flavors.

I'm pretty sure all these mentioned are just menthol, not gonna taste anything like a cig, just cool and minty. I tried to find a menthol cig tastealike but never had any luck.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
I have tried quite a few menthols when I started. I think I liked khinoe's kooler by Zeus juice the best. Like keeferes though, I quickly found that I like fruit and candy flavors better. I still keep menthol to mix into my fruit flavors.

I'm pretty sure all these mentioned are just menthol, not gonna taste anything like a cig, just cool and minty. I tried to find a menthol cig tastealike but never had any luck.

Trying to find a spot on match to a cigarette, menthol or not, is a bit like looking for a leprechaun's pot o gold. IMO. I quickly gave up that hope and just made sure I got enough of something I really enjoyed to fall back on while trying other juices. For me it was Fruit punch from local guy. Now it's strawberry from JJVapes.

xyanide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
The Netherlands
An EVOD kit is great to start off with. For a light menthol vape I can recommend Halo's Malibu.
Like mentioned above, it's impossible to fully emulate a cigarette because you're not burning anything. Tobacco flavors are plentiful and taste more like smelling a wad of cut tobacco of some sort, pretty nice.

jp_cfc09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
lost
menthol is nice but I find the taste goes funny if you just vape it all the time which put me off a little at the start, gave me vapours tongue. I now mix it with my tobacco which makes it more like analogs menthol.

you would be best trying to find a ecig store so you can try different flavours to get a idea of what you like and even nic from the throat hit etc. is there any near you?

DanCullen

Jan 9, 2014
PA, USA
I agree with you about the tobacco flavor. I started with a "FireBrand" kit (simular to an EVOD kit - I use the EVOD tank on all my power sources now). I selected a tobacco flavor but it was too sweet. My brother encouraged me to DIY (or mix my own) so I did and now I have a mix with Flavor West American Tobacco and Flavor Art Virginia that I like better than "real" cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread