Want2vape ACID Blondie review

Status
Not open for further replies.

warmturkey

Feb 4, 2011
Central Jersey
This is my first review so any critiquing will be much appreciated.

Placed an order with want2vape for four 3ml bottles of different flavors, almost a week had passed and I still didn't receive it so I checked my email to find that they had JUST sent it. I was a little disappointed, but hey, mistakes happen. 2 days later I got my order and was surprised to find that they threw in 3 extra flavors to make up for the delay! Now, that's how you run a business! good man! A++ on the customer service So thanks to want2vape, I have a nice little sample pack consisting of Blondie, Alcazar, 555.5, RY4, Red Pirate, campfire coffee, and cowboy lite

So the first flavor I tried from them was ACID Blondie. This one I ordered specifically after reading someone else's review on it. I'm an occasional cigar smoker and Acid Blondie has always been one of my favorites, so I couldn't turn down the opportunity to try an e-juice flavor based on it.

The PV I'm using is an xpower 900mAh 3.7v batt with a 510 adapter connected to a 510 LR cartomizer and a driptip as a mouthpeice.

WOW! This actually tastes like an Acid Blondie cigar!!! Minus the ashy/burning taste of coarse. The best way to describe it is the flavor of chewing and sucking on a fresh cigar but in vapor form. If you've never had a real blondie, it's a flavor infused cigar made with botanical extracts and has a mild musky tobacco flavor with sweet floral hints mixed in, and I can't believe how well this juice captures that experience! All I can think of is that they must have actually ground up a box of ACID cigars (sounds like a tear jerking process) and created an extract from it, it's too close to be anything else. in addition to the fantastic flavor of this juice, the vapor production is ridiculous! Huge puffy white clouds, on par with the smoke produced from a real cigar! The throat hit seems relatively mild to me, I would like a bit more to be honest, but the smoothness kind of goes along with the mellowness of the flavor. Still, although I've only been vaping for a couple weeks now, this is easily the best juice I've tried and I'll definitely be ordering more. Blows the cuban cigar flavor I tried out of the water, no contest!

Thanks for reading! I'll try to post more reviews as time allows.

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
He has the best cigar vapes out there with more coming - great review.

This is my first review so any critiquing will be much appreciated.

Placed an order with want2vape for four 3ml bottles of different flavors, almost a week had passed and I still didn't receive it so I checked my email to find that they had JUST sent it. I was a little disappointed, but hey, mistakes happen. 2 days later I got my order and was surprised to find that they threw in 3 extra flavors to make up for the delay! Now, that's how you run a business! good man! A++ on the customer service So thanks to want2vape, I have a nice little sample pack consisting of Blondie, Alcazar, 555.5, RY4, Red Pirate, campfire coffee, and cowboy lite

So the first flavor I tried from them was ACID Blondie. This one I ordered specifically after reading someone else's review on it. I'm an occasional cigar smoker and Acid Blondie has always been one of my favorites, so I couldn't turn down the opportunity to try an e-juice flavor based on it.

The PV I'm using is an xpower 900mAh 3.7v batt with a 510 adapter connected to a 510 LR cartomizer and a driptip as a mouthpeice.

WOW! This actually tastes like an Acid Blondie cigar!!! Minus the ashy/burning taste of coarse. The best way to describe it is the flavor of chewing and sucking on a fresh cigar but in vapor form. If you've never had a real blondie, it's a flavor infused cigar made with botanical extracts and has a mild musky tobacco flavor with sweet floral hints mixed in, and I can't believe how well this juice captures that experience! All I can think of is that they must have actually ground up a box of ACID cigars (sounds like a tear jerking process) and created an extract from it, it's too close to be anything else. in addition to the fantastic flavor of this juice, the vapor production is ridiculous! Huge puffy white clouds, on par with the smoke produced from a real cigar! The throat hit seems relatively mild to me, I would like a bit more to be honest, but the smoothness kind of goes along with the mellowness of the flavor. Still, although I've only been vaping for a couple weeks now, this is easily the best juice I've tried and I'll definitely be ordering more. Blows the cuban cigar flavor I tried out of the water, no contest!

Thanks for reading! I'll try to post more reviews as time allows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread