Status
Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I ordered all 3 today. I'm a gal that always liked to puff on a cigar if someone had one. Hubby would smoke one about once a week. I ordered all 3 so that we both can try them out. He's looking for a new vape. He slurped down all of my acid blondie (or so he thinks) which is his favorite so far.

Great review and please keep posting. I base my purchases off what others say is good...so far haven't been let down yet.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Hey there AG,

That is one fantastically bizarre avatar you've changed to. I like it.

I'm not much for jumping on bandwagons, so let me be the first to offer a dissenting opinion about London: It's OK. That's my initial opinion upon London's arrival, fresh from the mailbox with no steeping time. Not fabulous. Not great. Just OK.

Do I think that London is a high-quality juice worthy of Todd and the good Doctor? Yeah, sure. Might I come around to fully appreciate it in the days and weeks ahead? I certainly hope so. But in all honesty, I didn't swoon in orgasmic reverie on the first tokes. Instead, I thought, "Huh. So this is what I've been waiting for with such high hopes and anticipation??? Well, darn."

And here's the really strange thing---I felt pretty much the same way about Managua. I'd give it a slightly higher grade on first tasting---C+ rather than London's straight C---but those grades are admittedly faint praise.

Guess I should have ordered the Stockholm right off. LOL.

By contrast, I broke open a new bottle of bwb Malty Toffee that's been steeping for a month, grabbed a really old bottle of Maxboro (before Don had to change the name...) that never thrilled me, and which has been curing now for six months, and mixed up 3mls in a 50/50 blend. Wow. A magical transformation. Instant vaping valhalla!

At least I know that my taste buds haven't died.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Gotta agree with Bill on this one. Don't get me wrong...it's very good, just not as good as I had convinced myself it was going to be. I also got the Stockholm and have the same feeling about it. I did however dive right into them almost before I got them back to the house from the mailbox, so going to give them a week or so and revisit.

The blondie and Alcazar blew me away immediately, possibly because they had been "alive" a little longer, so maybe with a little time in the cupboard they will be what I expected. Even if these don't turn out to be a WOW for me I still have come out a winner by finding Want2vape because 3 or 4 of the other juices I have tried have been a WOW.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Gotta agree with Bill on this one. Don't get me wrong...it's very good, just not as good as I had convinced myself it was going to be. I also got the Stockholm and have the same feeling about it. I did however dive right into them almost before I got them back to the house from the mailbox, so going to give them a week or so and revisit.

The blondie and Alcazar blew me away immediately, possibly because they had been "alive" a little longer, so maybe with a little time in the cupboard they will be what I expected. Even if these don't turn out to be a WOW for me I still have come out a winner by finding Want2vape because 3 or 4 of the other juices I have tried have been a WOW.

Even if the newer Vapenstein Blends are not for you, we all can look forward to him making new ones down the line.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Even if the newer Vapenstein Blends are not for you, we all can look forward to him making new ones down the line.

For sure, and like i said...maybe a few days in the cupboard....in any case I have found at least 3 that are great and I haven't tried so many from the original Want2vape menu.

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
Anybody else tried the London yet??

Yup. I'll probably review this and the other Want2Vape flavors I purchased, but I can tell you London gets a flat out thumbs down from me. It tasted like burnt rubber straight out of the mailbox and hasn't improved even slightly since. Real shame as I was looking forward to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread