Watkins Extracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

coalyard

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Rome, NY, USA
I got my supplies last week, and dove right into DIY. I got some flavors from Lucky 7 Vapes, (presumably TFA, not sure) and a bunch of stuff from Capella. I picked up a couple of LA flavors from WalMart, didn't care for them except for butterscotch. Everything I have made is really good, much to my surprise. I am no longer buying pre-made juice.

I did get a couple of extracts at WalMart made by Watkins, lemon and cherry. I am aware that the lemon is oil, so I made a batch of 50-50 juice at 18% nic using 5% Watkins lemon and 2% sweetner. It was delicious. I am vaping some cherry right now, also Watkins extract at 15% that is outstanding as well; far better than any other cherry I have tried.

My question is, has anyone else used these extracts? I haven't seen much about them on ECF. If the cherry and lemon are anything to go by, I want to get more, because they are way cheaper than any others.

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
I tried the Watkins vanilla and coffee. Not for me. Too weak...or was it just me?

spices.jpg

coalyard

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Rome, NY, USA
Do the Watkins extracts have added color?

None of the ones I have used so far do. Thanks for the responses all. I am going to have to try the root beer too, I love that flavor.

I tried the Watkins vanilla and coffee. Not for me. Too weak...or was it just me?

I wandered over to Watkins web site, and they sell an "extra strength" vanilla flavor which I didn't see at WM. Hmmm... At $2.48 for 59ml, it's worth a shot.

I have used them myself. The cherry is a good mixer at 5% very kind of maraschino cherry flavor. I use the orange at 4X strength compared to the orange oil. All in all they are about the same price as TFA and other companies. I find that they are simply weaker and it takes a higher percentage to get the flavor right. I like the accessibility being at Walmart locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread