Went a little Juice crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB1J3D1

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2010
Earth
Discovered that I was running a bit low on juice with a week long trip coming up. So, I ordered 50 ml total (10 5 ml bottles) of Liberty Flights juice for before the trip.

And then, I ordered a sampler from Blue Mist (another 50 ml total 5 flavors).

...And then, I ordered two samplers from Velvet Vapors (60 ml total 10 flavors).

This may not sound like alot to some of you. But, I've probably never had 50 ml of juice at any one time... Thought I'd just keep ordering from different vendors in small batches ya know? I guess I just accelerated my ordering schedule.

I... uh... just don't want to run out of juice...

OB1J3D1

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2010
Earth
No problem, we have all been there. I ordered from two different vendors last night even though I don't need any! And I keep 90ml of my go to juice. Some you won't like, but that is part of the process.

Still looking for my go to juice. Luckily I haven't come across any many that I don't like except the tobacco flavors...

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
You'll settle down a little once you find what you like. I'll order 200+ml at a clip, but it's all tried and true for me

Same here, I've got my juice vendors down to where I know what's going to be good and what isn't for the most part. My "sample size" is now 30ml 'cause I know it'll get used. Stockup orders are usually 200ml or more of my all day vape and a few new flavors to try.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
There should be poll for juice preferences, but there are so many vendors and so many flavors that are each a little different. Everyone finds their favorite sooner or later. Once you consider the PG/VG mixes it may take a while. PG is a heavier throat hit and slightly stronger flavor. VG is smooth, but with a little less of the flavor shining through. 50/50 pg/vg mixes are popular as well as 70/30. This gives you the vapor and a flavorful taste.

If you go through enough samplers, you will find a few that you really like and save money in the long run by purchasing in quantity. If you haven't already found coupon codes, you can usually get 10% off using an ECF discount code. Go to the search field at the top of the home page and search for "coupon code list"

Last edited:

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Don't worry - I did about the same. Ordered 6x3ml that came in today (60ml came in yesterday and 60 more on order). 4 were various tobacco flavored and the other 2 were sweeter ones. The one I really wanted to try is the Perique so was happy to see it. I loaded it up into an empty cart, put on a fresh atty and went to town. I hate to admit, I about gagged. For those that want a tobacco taste, this does have it. What amazes me is that after a week off the tobacco, I now hate it. It tasted to me like an ashtray smelled. I'm sure it's not the vendor who I won't mention as they have an excellent reputation here. I really think that it's my taste coming back and now just disliking tobacco.

Curious though...I've quit 2-3 times before and never noticed this sort of thing before with my taste or even smell. I guess I'll put this bottle in the compartment of stuff I'll end up trading or just giving away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread