What are you waiting for in the mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

player0ne

Oct 31, 2014
WA
A Cloupor T6, the product of weeks of personal experimentation and research, which was ordered about 24 hours before I saw an 11 page dump being taken on its face over in the VV APV section.

It's waiting in the mailbox at home, and I couldn't be less enthusiastic. I should've just bought the damn ipv2s.

Edit: tried it out anyway, and it's still light years ahead of my mechs. It's small, light weight, and the box is well crafted. I'll hang on to it and see how it goes. :)

Last edited:
Hi all, until yesterday I was waiting for Custards Last Stand, but it arrived and far out, it is good. Grants Vanilla Custard in the UK latest batch went on sale yesterday and I scored a 100ml of 50/50 6ml of nic so now I'm waiting for custard again. The way I'm going I'll look like a 6ft block of vanilla custard by Xmas.

Also on the incoming list is a set of 3 different size knurled screws, 1.6, 2.0, and 2.5mm, and a Russian 91 rebuild kit from Fat Daddy. Oh, and I'm also waiting for a nano Pyrex tank, and a standard Pyrex tank for my Russian 91 from Fastech. Also in the bag is a couple of Nemesis drip tips.

And you know the best bit about all this, it's not even Xmas yet, yeeehaaar.

Vape to you drop.

BostonSean

Oct 20, 2014
Stoughton, MA
Get a delrin insulated drip tip for that magma if you do not have one. You will thank me. It is not called magma for nothing, but damn is it worth it to get that flavor :) Some suggest a restricted tip, but you do not need it, and will concentrate the heat of the vape too much.

Thanks for the rec! I catch your meaning there. I actually hadn't ordered another tip yet but was looking around so...

readeuler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2014
Ohio, USA
My first Fasttech order.

Shipped: 2x Trident clones for DIY tasting, Magma clone, 5x Fogger v4 replacement glass (broke my first glass, ordered another fogger - now I'll have two, and spare glass!)

Not shipped: GP paps clone full set, black Plume Veil clone, and a 510 ohm-meter.

What a tough wait. Somehow I'll manage... ;)

WarbossChoppa

Nov 3, 2014
USA
100 ft spool of 24 g, 28 g, and 30 g Kanthol A1. I just bought a 454 Big Block addy and using what I am now refering to as the Book of Coils aka Steam-Engine.org I found how I'm gonna build quad coils at around .3-.27 ohm. I did test to see if the calculations are correct and they seem to be right on at about the 3rd decimal point. I'm also gonna experiment with braided and twisted wire using various gauges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread