5 Days Free Of Cigs and loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had my eye on this forum for a while as some of the stuff like batteries, hosts and circuit boards cross paths with my current hobby. I am also a smoker of almost 20 years. So two weeks ago I decided to give it a try. First I ordered one of the new Innokin SVD units on the 9th which said at that point estimated shipping on the 16th. I have not heard anything about my order since.:(

So I got eagar realizing I would not get it very quick so I ordered a Provari on the 11th and got it in 5 days.:) I also ordered a AGA-T Plus rebuildable tank W/Glass replacement for it and used some cinnamon red hot juice that one of my coworkers had and immediately knew this was my key to quitting smoking. :D

I have been vaping 24/7 for a week and have not had a single craving for a cigarette. I even keep it close when I am sleeping. I wake a few times during the night and vape a few puffs and fall back to sleep. It is so nice. So now I am very confident this is going to work I went a little nuts. Ordered also a ZMax revision 2 and a two Ego twists which hopefully I can get my father to use to quit as well. I have also picked up a nice assortment of accessories and liquids to try out.

I am pretty excited about it as smoking has been a huge monkey on my back for most of my life and when I go into something I go full tilt. I am ready for some full DIY'ing as I said I am in a hobby very similar to this one. See some of my work here.
DTR's Reviews/Tutorials/Modifications Compilation - Laser Pointer Forums - Laser Pointers and Laser Pointer info

I am thinking I can bring some new designs and ideas to the table here. I have a custom machine shop and want to make some sweet host bodies and adapters for these. I am thinking about gutting the circuit board and top adapter and transplaning it to one of my custom 32650 6000mAh laser hosts.:cool:

Can't wait to get my SVD hope they come around. Now they say out of stock so I need to send them an email to see what the score is.

Here is the list of stuff I have ordered so far. I think I made myself a good starters kit.

1 of : ProVari™ Variable Voltage V2.5 with Digital Display - New Design
[510 Atomizer?:Yes, Add a 510 Atomizer][510 Cartomizers?:Yes, Add a 5 pack of 510 Cartomizers(3ohms)]
1 of: AGA-T PLUS Rebuildable Atomizer
3 of: Innokin iClear Dual Coil Clearomizer for 510/eGo/MVP, 2ohm
1 of : ProTips Metal (Silver)
1 of : SMOKTech RDA Atomizer - Black
1 of : SMOKTech ZMAX Rev. 2 - Black Chrome [Batteries - Set of 2:None][Charger:None]
1 of : Joye eGo Rapid USB Charger
2 of : Joye eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage 1000mAh Battery - Black
1 x Kanger MT3 Rebuildable Clearomizer
1 of : Vision Ego Clearomizer 2.0 - Green
1 of : Wall to USB Converter
1 of : 510 to [eGo] Adapter
1 of : Kanthal A-1 Resistance Wire - 33 AWG
1 of : Wick Material for Rebuildables - 1.5mm
1 of : Wick Material for Rebuildables - 2.0mm
1 x Blunt Needle Tip for dropper bottles
1 x 5pc Dual Coil Cartomizers X for 510/eGo

Here are the E Juices I have so far. I really like the cinnamon red hot, green apple and sour melon. I have lots that I have not had a chance to try yet in this list and the only one I could not stand was the sticky bun. To me it was awful.

1 x Cinnamon Red Hot E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 100%, Bottle Size: 236 ml + $31, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)
1 x Ginger Ale E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 100%, Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)
1 x Monster E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 100%, Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)
1 x Mt. Dew E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Thug Juice E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 12 mg/ml (Mild), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)
5 x 5pc Dual Coil Cartomizers X for 510/eGo
1 x Arnold Palmer E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)
1 x Jungle Juice E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Blueberry E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 12 mg/ml (Mild), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)
1 x Cinnamon Hot Tamale E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Cinnamon Roll E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Whipped Cream E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 12 mg/ml (Mild), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)
1 x Brown Sugar E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Blue Moo E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Banana Cream Pie E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Dutch Apple Pie E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Green Apple E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 24 mg/ml (Strong), Blend: PG 100%, Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)
1 x Cinnamon Red Hot E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 24 mg/ml (Strong), Blend: PG 100%, Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)
1 x Root Beer E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Lemonade E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Strawberry Kiwi E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Pineapple Peach E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 24 mg/ml (Strong), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)
1 x Hot Chocolate E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Razzleberry E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Sticky Bun E Juice Baker Vapor
1 x Extreme Ice E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 24 mg/ml (Strong), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 50 ml + $6, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)
1 x American Tobacco E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 24 mg/ml (Strong), Blend: PG 65% VG 35%, Bottle Size: 50 ml + $6, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)
1 x Black Ice E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 24 mg/ml (Strong), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 50 ml + $6, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)
1 of : US Made eLiquid - Blue Raspberry - 10ml - Med (1.2%)
1 of : US Made eLiquid - Cinn-a-Bun - 10ml - Med (1.2%)
1 of : eLiquid - Black Tea - 10ml - Med (11mg)

dejavoodoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2012
denver
Yikes, you're a real power-shopper!

Congrats on the switch to vaping, you have everything to insure a great success.

BTW, several of those juices are real clearo-killers, you might want to vape them from glass tanks or the metal cartomizers. Dontcha just love Mt. Baker for juice?? We place a healthy order last nite. Can't wait to try the Blue Moo

Thanks for the support guys.

BTW, several of those juices are real clearo-killers, you might want to vape them from glass tanks or the metal cartomizers. Dontcha just love Mt. Baker for juice?? We place a healthy order last nite. Can't wait to try the Blue Moo

Are there any telling signs for ones that are bad for the clearo's or is it just based on people trying them and reporting failures? I sure hope the red hot is OK.:closedeyes:

Yep the baker site is great. I have gone though most of what I think I want to try there and want to also give some other vendors a go as well. I am certainly open to any suggestions. I did not pick up any blue Moo but was thinking about it as I heard a few people liked it.
beer.gif

I really want to build a AVP with a host like the Sirius laser that I built with at least a 26650 if not a 32650 Li-Ion sized unit for ultimate vaping capacity. I would need to change the design from a rear clicky to a side momentary but that would not be too hard. Maybe I can gut one of my units and put it in this host. Make it a real bad boy.
whoopin.gif

Last edited:
good lord, that looks like my shopping list for the next 18 years. glad you are having so much fun and good luck with your new "hobby".

If this lasts over a year then I am really saving money on quitting but I don't think likely as I like to build and tinker with stuff so I am sure this will be another bottomless pit for me to throw money down.
tinfoilhat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread