What are your thoughts on vaping 100% VG E-Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
It seems to me that 100% VG liquid is gimmicky, sold to those who want to chase clouds and those who think that it's somehow "better" because it's made from vegetables (similar to how those who think organic is somehow healthier than conventional food).

I've tried a handful on 100% VG liquids from reputable vendors (*COUGH*Virgin Vapors*COUGH*), and never liked any of them. There are even some vendors who are now purposefully making ONLY 0 nic 100% VG juice for blowing clouds. I'm not sure I understand the point.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
I've just switched to 100% VG for 2 days... Here's my experience on vaping.100% VG juice so far....

Previously, for the past few months I've been vaping on PG/VG mix juices. But it give me bad breakouts. And so I decided it's the PG that I'm sensitive too.

I switched to 100% VG menthol flavour 2 days ago. I'm using a Ego Ce4 cartomizer. I must say that the vapor is thicker but the flavour is disappointing. It is almost tasteless as compared to the PG/VG mix.

Also, I kept tasting a slight burned taste. My chest feels heavy too. And it seems to make me feel slightly depressed after vaping. But I'm guessing it probably due to the breakouts on my face that's making me feel depress each time I vape...

Is it because of my cartomizer that made the flavour almost tasteless? I love the thick vapor though.

That burning taste is likely your wick not being able to wick up the thick 100% VG and bring it to the coils fast enough.

rastapete69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Orlando
Yeah, I really dig VCV's Catherine the Grape and the Strawb Gwab.

Never tried Boba's Bounty though, someone told me it tastes like eating a fig newton and smoking a Marlboro at the same time... really?

Now there's a new description of Bobas I haven't heard before.

After trying so many different juices, my rotation is Bobas and Havana Gold from AVE Juice and El Kamino from GLV. Everything else has been a letdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread