What can I mix with these flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr1gonfir5

Jun 23, 2013
Florida
So basically I bought some beginner supplies but I can't think of many good mixes with my current flavors. All the recipies I've looked at don't match my flavors. I will post my flavors, can any creative DIY'ers tell me which ones to mix to make a juice?

All Flavors are TFA

Apple
Key lime
Lemon (water soluable)
Mango
Bubblegum
Cotton Candy
Cola
Vanilla Cupcake
White Chocolate
Strawberries and Cream
Spearmint
Chocolate
Tyle "P" Original tobacco
Cohiba Cigar
Mary Jane

That's pretty much all I could afford at the time. Anybody have some good ideas for any recipies?

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
Hmmm: Try a bit of,

White Chocolate or Chocolate with Vanilla Cupcake.
Cotton Candy with Bubblegum.
Vanilla Cupcake with Strawberries and Cream.
Bubblegum with Spearmint
Type "P" Original tobacco with Vanilla Cupcake (I know it sounds strange, just use a little of the Van. Cupcake)
Mix all 3 of the Lemon, Keylime, and Mango ( Sounds Sublime)
Apple and Bubblegum
Cola and Vanilla Cupcake (Just a little Vanilla Cupcake)

You could mix just a small amount of these and try them out before making a large amount just to see if they work for you.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
And to add to your double post!

I would start with the flavor that comes first to your mind then after the first flavor is mixed I would start with the second flavor that comes to your mind.

My point is you can't really mix up something fantastic until you know what each individual flavor taste like. After you know what each individual flavor taste like creative, inspiring thoughts will persue.

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
My point is you can't really mix up something fantastic until you know what each individual flavor taste like. After you know what each individual flavor taste like creative, inspiring thoughts will persue.

DOUBLE DITTO - AGREE 100%!

For example, most agree that TFA White Chocolate has a little twing of something on the 'frosty' side. If you don't know that, you'll likely mix it with something you think real white chocolate should go with - and then it won't work for you...and you'll be frustrated trying to figger out what 'you' did wrong (when you didn't do anything wrong at all).

Unless you want to depend upon other people's taste-buds and use their recipes, the quickest way to master DIYing (and hit home-runs on your first concoctions) is to be sure you 'know' each individual flavor before you start mixing them together.

You've got some great flavors and LOTS of potential!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread