What can I mix with these flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr1gonfir5

Jun 23, 2013
Florida
So basically I bought some beginner supplies but I can't think of many good mixes with my current flavors. All the recipes I've looked at don't match my flavors. I will post my flavors, can any creative DIY'ers tell me which ones to mix to make a juice? All Flavors are TFA. Apple, Key lime, Lemon (water soluable), Mango, Bubblegum, Cotton Candy, Cola, Vanilla Cupcake, White Chocolate, Strawberries and Cream, Spearmint, Chocolate, Tyle "P" Original tobacco, Cohiba Cigar, Mary Jane, That's pretty much all I could afford at the time. Anybody have some good ideas for any recipies?

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
dr1, you posted twice, not sure where to answer you. Might want to delete this one here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/471750-what-can-i-mix-these-flavors.html

best way to figure out flavors is to mix each one up with some pg/vg (no nic yet) and vape and see what EACH ONE tastes like. Otherwise, you will not know what goes good with what til you have a feel for the flavors themselves.

One flavor juices are pretty good sometimes, too.

Off top of my head, vanilla cupcake w/strawberries and cream sounds good.
The Chocolate + spearmint might go together.
The Orig tobacco with some apple might be good if you like an apple tobacco
Cola and bubblegum may be good by themselves, you could try the mango with the bubblegum for fruity bubblegum

Play aroudn and enjoy yourself. :)

There are recipe topics all over the DIY section here, just read some of the postss.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
So basically I bought some beginner supplies but I can't think of many good mixes with my current flavors. All the recipes I've looked at don't match my flavors. I will post my flavors, can any creative DIY'ers tell me which ones to mix to make a juice? All Flavors are TFA. Apple, Key lime, Lemon (water soluable), Mango, Bubblegum, Cotton Candy, Cola, Vanilla Cupcake, White Chocolate, Strawberries and Cream, Spearmint, Chocolate, Tyle "P" Original Tobacco, Cohiba Cigar, Mary Jane, That's pretty much all I could afford at the time. Anybody have some good ideas for any recipies?

I would start with the flavor that comes first to your mind then after the first flavor is mixed I would start with the second flavor that comes to your mind.

My point is you can't really mix up something fantastic until you know what each individual flavor taste like. After you know what each individual flavor taste like creative, inspiring thoughts will persue.

Last edited:

stayinwonderland

Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Seattle
Overall they don't seem like recipe flavours as such. They don't NOT go together but I'm struggling to see anything obvious. Like if you had a bunch of vanillas, cookies, pie crusts, cream varients, toffees/caramels etc. you could do some damage.

But what I WOULD suggest is that you mix each flavour at the recommended % with nothing else added and leave for a week (to stave off impatience you could do two every day so that roughly each day you have a couple to test).

Then you'll throw probably 1/3 to a half away because you hate them. Out of the ones remaining you'll maybe conclude that one or two are ok but don't taste like it says on the tin. And maybe one or two will be nice. Then you go go "ah, I bet this flavour here will work well with that flavour there."

Don't do what I did and start throwing together 5 ingredients and a week later its vile but... which flavour is making it vile??

One at a time at first. That's the key.

Hope that helps :)

VintageMitzi

Mar 22, 2012
Ontario
Hi dr1gonfir5, you can try blending your juices rather than mixing them. I'm fairly new to DIY and when I first started making juice I created small bottles of single flavours with nic using flavour percentage recommendations I found here. I didn't want to start off with any complex recipes. Sometimes I'll fill my tank half full with a tobacco juice then add a few drops of apple and maybe a drop or two of vanilla cupcake....easy and good. It looks like most of your flavours will be good as "stand alone" flavours and you can play with blending to see what you like. I'd try any of the fruits combined or with tobacco, fruits with bubblegum, fruits with chocolate, cupcake with any combination of fruits, spearmint and apple, tobacco with a splash of chocolate......fun and you never get bored with a juice.

Happy blending.

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
So basically I bought some beginner supplies but I can't think of many good mixes with my current flavors. All the recipes I've looked at don't match my flavors. I will post my flavors, can any creative DIY'ers tell me which ones to mix to make a juice? All Flavors are TFA. Apple, Key lime, Lemon (water soluable), Mango, Bubblegum, Cotton Candy, Cola, Vanilla Cupcake, White Chocolate, Strawberries and Cream, Spearmint, Chocolate, Tyle "P" Original Tobnnilla acco, Cohiba Cigar, Mary Jane, That's pretty much all I could afford at the time. Anybody have some good ideas for any recipies?

Strawberries and cream and vanilla cupcake
Lemon and lime
Mango and vannila cupcake
Lemon and strawberry
Cola with the cupcake or lime or tobacco
Apple with lemon or lime

Goodluck
D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread