What material are Halo Triton tanks made of? Unsafe to vape some juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jUsoNeaZn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
NY
I am curious what material the Halo Triton tanks are made of. I have heard that some juices might crack or deteriorate some tanks, and want to be sure that the tanks I have will be okay with high acid, cinnamon or other flavors that might be detrimental to the integrity of Triton tanks. Glass or Pyrex tanks, from what i've studied, should be ok with most juices, whereas plastic will be less durable. Health is my main concern, and I do not think that vaping dissolved tank residue will be good for my lungs.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Triton tanks and the mini tanks are made of polycarbonate plastic. It's durable and I've only had one juice that was known to be a tank cracker ...cinnamon. I didn't even try it in my Triton tank. I use glass or cartomizers when a juice is known to be a tank cracker.

Cinnamon and most citrus flavors are known to crack tanks. None of Halo juices are tank crackers, they are complex but not harsh liquids. :)

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I really do like the cinnamon but I only vape it every once in awhile. Why would I blame the tank for not holding up with an extremely harsh juice. If the juice can crack a durable tank and eat through the seals and gaskets of glass tanks, I would think the juice is what would be considered unhealthy not the tanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread