Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
My new toys were waiting patiently in the mailbox when I got home from work today!!! Watched a couple vids on how to build my new RSST (thanks again pbusardo!), and built my first genny wick/coil....which promptly broke when I tried to pulse it. Should have listened when they said don't use a fully charged batt for this. Built wrapped another coil, now vaping furiously to try and wear this batt down for another try! If I'm reading this multimeter right should be around 1.2 ohms, we'll see how it goes. The new mech sure is purty, I must say!

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
My first attempt at dripping was ruined by flooding. It should be so simple but the process actually seems pretty fiddly. I don't like that.

I've got an idea for a flood-proof atomizer but I'm an electronic technician, not a mechanical prototype builder. I'll give you a hint on how it functions, though: look at the warm mist vaporizers people have been using in their homes for years.
It's already been invented: Reomizer 2.0 on a Reo. Bottom-fed and any excess juice drains back into the bottle through the drain hole in the base of the atty. It's virtually impossible to flood....it can be done by grossly over-squonking, but once you get the hang of it (which takes all of a day or two), you'll never flood it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread