Status
Not open for further replies.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
I started vaping with an ego setup (well a cigalike if you count my 3 day vaping 3 years ago) and since then I have a zmax v3 and ordered a fer gennies and drippers (love to drip at work or at the house) but I was thinking of probably getting a really small cigalike or really thin mod and a really thin genny or similar to go uot and still have the best vape.

I thought that my egos where goint to be my going out mods but they are just collecting dust so I don't want the tipical ego evod combo, I want an APV that gives me this I like the precise simplicity but not the price tag, what would you recommend or there isn't anything there.

I'm looking for the best experience with the smallest size possible (also a tube, love how the reo works but that's not for me yet, but know I will someday take the plunge but are bit hesitant yet)

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
the thing that I don't know about the reo as well as mechs is the voltage drop, I really like the consistent vape from my zmax, is it really a big deal or not?

I don't "drain" my batteries on the reo...and with a reomizer I haven't seen a problem. From fresh down to 3.5...there is a difference, but not bad at all. I have a zmax and a provari and a few other vv cheapos gathering dust since I got the reomizer.

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
the thing that I don't know about the reo as well as mechs is the voltage drop, I really like the consistent vape from my zmax, is it really a big deal or not?

The REO/reomizer is a really good set up. If you're worried about a consistent vape, you could always get a kick. That would be great for a traditional dripping atty, but IMO kind of a waist with a RBA. Set up a 1 ohm coil and you would be good for at least 6 hours.

EDIT: or get a kick2, set up a 1 ohm coil, and set it to 15 watts. That would be an outstanding consistent vape.

Last edited:

fourtytwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
Here are two of my small devices.
One eGo mini with a carto and an eGo cone. Another with a stubby tank sitting next to a pen for size comparison

IMG_00000097_hdr.jpg

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
to be totally honest here (and I'll probably get some heat for saying this) I just don't like the aesthetics of the reo, but in function it is the prefect vape for me, but I just can't pass that minor issue

I always look at the Reos, just really don't like the form factor. I have an MVP, which most people love, and it sits in my vape box, unless I'm doing around the house chores. I realized I don't like the box mod form factor. That being said, just got a Vapage Vmod 2.0 (the little one) and that form factor is much more aesthetically pleasing to me.

In the end, my setups are ProVari Minis (with extension caps) and Segelei Minis at home, and the iTaste VV/VW 3.0 for out and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread