Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I dont really know about VIR Long because I am working on Proteus right now. When I will have more info about VIR I will let you know. Be sure that I want to release VIR as soon as you do:)
Only 2 or 3 weeks with GG stuff.

1 penelope
1 Ody V2 (with full mode option)
1 Ody V1 with V2 rebuildable
1 Ithaka on preorder.

These have become my main devices. Leak free, pocket friendly, easy to rebuild and/or dry burn.

Now, I have said it a lot already in these 3 weeks, I have to not buy any more haha. I keep looking and/or thinking maybe any ody or peny, or maybe I should have ordered 2 ithakas. Why o why :vapor:

EDIT: Also would LOVE to hear more about the VIR. Would love a GG pv, and really like variable voltage. Maybe in just a date of when?????

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GG sellers will have more Ithakas than preorders so you will not miss it Sir:)
I sadly do not own anything GG yet...I really want an ody v2, but they are so hard to find for a reasonable price...Missed the presale for the Ithaka too, really upset about that one...One day I hope to have at least one GG no leak tank.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
you are going very very well somo!
GGTB not sure what tubes with brass 501 & 901 connectors, with battery extending unit.
GGTS 0051 Gold plated never used.
GGTS SS 3299
Odysseus and extension kit
Ithaka on order
And stalking Greek seller for new items

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Not a bad collection at all Long if you think that you only vape 3 weeks with GG stuff!!
Only 2 or 3 weeks with GG stuff.

1 penelope
1 Ody V2 (with full mode option)
1 Ody V1 with V2 rebuildable
1 Ithaka on preorder.

These have become my main devices. Leak free, pocket friendly, easy to rebuild and/or dry burn.

Now, I have said it a lot already in these 3 weeks, I have to not buy any more haha. I keep looking and/or thinking maybe any ody or peny, or maybe I should have ordered 2 ithakas. Why o why :vapor:

EDIT: Also would LOVE to hear more about the VIR. Would love a GG pv, and really like variable voltage. Maybe in just a date of when?????

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
axaxaxaxa, yes boss crush all of us Ariel :lol:
Before BossplayaVinny come and crush our GG collections :laugh:

My little but very loved GG collection is:

1 iAtty (it was my first GG device, responsible for becoming infected with the GG virus), it has the GGTS base.
1 ss GGTS with brass accents (it was very difficult to get it, bought it in COV and a friend that traveled to USA brought it, it stills brand new) It has brass connections.
1 Odysseus V1 (with the expansion pack and GGTS base), it is one of my very special devices, it is with me all the time.
1 Stealth (SS) with brass accents (It has brass connections)
2 Penelopes, one of the two is a very special one :) (originally I bought 2 from the reserved list, but they got lost by the postal service)
1 ss GGTS (started with the engraved tube and bought the parts little by little. My other every day device). It has brass connections.
1 Stealth (Brass) with ss accents (started with the engraved tube and completed with parts I had and other that I bought). It has brass connections.
1 Odysseus V2 ceramic assembly to use with the Odysseus dripping mode that came with the expansion kit.
1 UFS (on its way) I got it from RiverNut, he was very kind in offering it to me, brand new and below its original price, it was a gift.
-----
1 Ithaka (currently under construction :D )
Hopefully 2 Proteus (currently under construction :D )
1 Achilles (currently under construction :D )
2 or more VIRs (currently it is a mystery) :D
-----

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
have a nice trip link:)
I love hearing what everyone has!

I'm leaving to go to Florida tomorrow early in the morning so I just finished rebuilding my Ody, and a Penelope so they are fresh while I'm gone.

It was so nice to pack a few ready made wires and some wick and know that if I have to rebuild its easy and doesn't take as much room as a bunch of cartos hehe

I love my gf stuff the ody v2 w/base Ony ggts and Penelope's I use everyday and would feel lost without them.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Woo-hoo! Just arrived!
If this was the sole GG item I had I'd be satisfied. It's exquisite.

FhTzM.jpg

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
wow, I am impressed t-man, Mr and Tezca. I didnt expect that new GG friends would have a collection like this. I am very proud of you guys like I am for mata and house!:):)

I've only been collecting since October. At this rate, I'm a little scared to imagine what the list will look like by this time next year! :laugh: It's easy to become obsessed with your products, Imeo!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks a lot Tez. being obsessed is a nice thing. I am too obsessed with many things. That way time passes in a very good way!
I've only been collecting since October. At this rate, I'm a little scared to imagine what the list will look like by this time next year! :laugh: It's easy to become obsessed with your products, Imeo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread