What's in your mouth...? AKA What are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Sorry about the link I tried posting a photo but failed lol. Anyway I'm new to ecf and my current setup is an itaste mvp 2.0 with a nautilus mini.

But what flavor? We're dying to know! And welcome to ECF!!! Glad to meetcha!

Andria

Joshua Christ

Dec 24, 2014
Nice, Gambit was one of the Five Pawns we used to set up their chess board display a while back. Just got this free Coffee by Millenium Potion in a 6 for free with my Freakshow RDA I ordered at VaporDNA. Not sure if they're still doing it? It's not half bad, wouldn't recommend dripping it at a 6 though, it's harsh as hell... not half bad in the Kayfun but nothing to write home about hahaha

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Nice, Gambit was one of the Five Pawns we used to set up their chess board display a while back. Just got this free Coffee by Millenium Potion in a 6 for free with my Freakshow RDA I ordered at VaporDNA. Not sure if they're still doing it? It's not half bad, wouldn't recommend dripping it at a 6 though, it's harsh as hell... not half bad in the Kayfun but nothing to write home about hahaha

I got some Vanilla Millennium Potion a while back as a freebie in an order, and I thought it kinda sucked. Doesn't really taste like vanilla at all. Neither does MyFreedomSmokes' french vanilla. Bleah. I had to wait till I started doing DIY to get a REAL vanilla flavor -- TFA's French Vanilla Creme is very good, also Capella's Vanilla Custard v2.

Andria

Joshua Christ

Dec 24, 2014
I got some Vanilla Millennium Potion a while back as a freebie in an order, and I thought it kinda sucked. Doesn't really taste like vanilla at all. Neither does MyFreedomSmokes' french vanilla. Bleah. I had to wait till I started doing DIY to get a REAL vanilla flavor -- TFA's French Vanilla Creme is very good, also Capella's Vanilla Custard v2.

Andria

I'll be honest, I gave it a shot because I was about out of everything else hahaha. Wasn't half bad at first until I started noticing the reaction I get when vaping sucralose; it's never pleasant. Itchiness, slight diziness and tight stomach. Not sure if they use that but I haven't gotten that reaction from anything else but artificial sweetener. Definitely won't be picking any of that up or accepting free bottles of it! haha

edit: unless they carry a Millennium Antidote?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread