What's Your Favorite Juice With Beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandal996

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2009
Columbus Ohio
I prefer IPAs or really hoppy beers but have never found a juice that went well with good beer. Everything I have tried has a nasty aftertaste with beer. I have tried a lot of tobacco flavors and have pretty much given up on them. Drinking has been my downfall with e-cigs in the past because of this.

What are the beer drinkers here using.

I have Halo Torque, Tiki and Malibu. Highbrow Cigar, RY4, Clove, Blackberry Lemonchelo, Watermellon, Peach and pear. Allien Gamel. Vapor Room Gingers tobacco, Green Apple, Spearmint, Clove and Apple Pie. I have had a sample pack from Johnson Creek and some others.

Thanks guys.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I am laughing right now because I just started a thread about vaping and drinking. I was talking about pairing any drinks with vaping but my thread didn't have any responses either, so I figured I would chime in here.

Have you tried BWB 555 Exotic? I just got mine and even though it has yet to mature it worked pretty decent for me with Blue Moon. It definitely has a nutty taste to it, but there is enough of a citrus undercurrent to accentuate the citrus notes of the beer.

This probably won't help you because of your taste in beers, but, find whatever subtle notes the beer has and try a single flavor juice to pair it with. I'd also be willing to bet that acidic juices would be a good start with domestics and some mexican beers. IPAs, on the other hand...don't know. It will have to be robust and maybe spicy to cut though, but hopefully someone will be of more assistance.

Good luck!!!

Last edited:

Fat_46

Verified Member
Mar 6, 2012
.... Rapids, MN
I drink low cal/low carb beers(diabetic and all that...I know I shouldn't have a beer at all, but...). Anyway, I've hit on 2 flavors that seem to do it for me when I imbibe. If its a hoppy beer something with a bit of cinnamon seems to do the trick. If its a somewhat generic/limited flavor beer the fruit seems to work - lime cola, cherry, fruit stripe.

Try a cappucino/vanilla flavor with Guiness - I find it addictive!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
<-- HUGE IPA fan over here. IPAs, double IPAs, hoppy ambers, wheat IPAs, wet hopped ales, dry hopped ales, even the occasional black IPA. theyre all for me.

ive been searching for the right beer compliment vape for some time. my latest revelation has come from the likes of Quick Nic Citrus Punch. it is fan freekin tastic with an IPA. preferrably a bright citrusy one. Gubna by Oskar Blues, Mojo Risin' by Boulder immediately come to mind but any hopped up beer will compliment this juice, and vice versa. last night i was going sip for vape with a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. i couldnt get over how much better each made both of them!

I prefer IPAs or really hoppy beers but have never found a juice that went well with good beer. Everything I have tried has a nasty aftertaste with beer. I have tried a lot of tobacco flavors and have pretty much given up on them. Drinking has been my downfall with e-cigs in the past because of this.

I have Halo Torque, Tiki and Malibu. Highbrow Cigar, RY4, Clove, Blackberry Lemonchelo, Watermellon, Peach and pear. Allien Gamel. Vapor Room Gingers Tobacco, Green Apple, Spearmint, Clove and Apple Pie. I have had a sample pack from Johnson Creek and some others.

Thanks guys.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
555 exotic is my favorite flavor juice. i like it with everything. but i will focus on one drink that i like it with and that i think others might like it with too. the dirty martini. i know i might sound crazy....but the salty/savory aspect of the juice makes it go well with the dirtiness of the martini. the next time i see almond stuffed olives im scooping them up because i think theyd be great for a 555 Dirty drink n' vape session.

I am laughing right now because I just started a thread about vaping and drinking. I was talking about pairing any drinks with vaping but my thread didn't have any responses either, so I figured I would chime in here.

Have you tried BWB 555 Exotic? I just got mine and even though it has yet to mature it worked pretty decent for me with Blue Moon. It definitely has a nutty taste to it, but there is enough of a citrus undercurrent to accentuate the citrus notes of the beer.

This probably won't help you because of your taste in beers, but, find whatever subtle notes the beer has and try a single flavor juice to pair it with. I'd also be willing to bet that acidic juices would be a good start with domestics and some mexican beers. IPAs, on the other hand...don't know. It will have to be robust and maybe spicy to cut though, but hopefully someone will be of more assistance.

Good luck!!!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
great recomendations all around. the guinness with vanilla or cap sounds especially good. and it also reminds me of a drink n' vape pairing that i really enjoyed. Porter + Casablanca. :) any porter or stout is good but i have found that my favorites are the java porters & stouts.

I drink low cal/low carb beers(diabetic and all that...I know I shouldn't have a beer at all, but...). Anyway, I've hit on 2 flavors that seem to do it for me when I imbibe. If its a hoppy beer something with a bit of cinnamon seems to do the trick. If its a somewhat generic/limited flavor beer the fruit seems to work - lime cola, cherry, fruit stripe.

Try a cappucino/vanilla flavor with Guiness - I find it addictive!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
just noticed youre from columbus. is it HopSlam season yet?!

I have Halo Torque, Tiki and Malibu. Highbrow Cigar, RY4, Clove, Blackberry Lemonchelo, Watermellon, Peach and pear. Allien Gamel. Vapor Room Gingers Tobacco, Green Apple, Spearmint, Clove and Apple Pie. I have had a sample pack from Johnson Creek and some others.

Thanks guys.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Dude, thanks for dropping by this thread, I knew (even from my limited exposure to you) that you would drop the science. Vodka gimlet? :toast: I got to try that combo because I sholl do loves me a well made vodka gimlet. Dude, If I am ever in Roe Dylin we got to hang.

p.s. Quick nic Citus Punch, hmmmm...Yeah, those citrus notes must "punch" through!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
no sweat mann. i always enojy a hearty vape pairing convo.

but yea the cirtus notes punch for sure. damn near knocked me out :blink: i did opt for the 24mg though. i know you said you dont typically rock anyhting over 18mg but i just had to get 24 to ensure i was gonna get the TH i want. i couldnt imagine this juice losing much TH by moving to an 18 though. its really really good.

and yes if you ever make it out to these parts hit me up. ive been out in your neck of the mitten, but only once. i hit up Rothbury festival, which was mind-blowing. you should check it out if you havent already.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
another good gimlet pairing is HX3 from halo. i dont even dig menthol but i got it as a free sample and i vaped thru a bunch of it with my gimlets. its got a lil fruit, lil menthol, and a lil tobacco floating around in there. not mega on the TH by any means though.

my new favorite vodka = Tito's. its super premium with regard to flavor and craftmanship, but actually affordable. try it with your gimlets and dirtys. but shhhhh dont tell anyone.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i heart dropping science btw

funny-science-news-experiments-memes-dropping-the-science-best-hip-hop-group-ever.jpg.650x650_q85.jpg

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
India Pale Ales are generally paired with spicy foods in restaurants.Id try something like apple cider or spiced rum ejuice with this but Id also add a word of caution in regards to IPA's...the hoppy flavor makes pairings more difficult as they can easily overwhelm most peoples taste buds.

ECBlends has some VERY unusual flavorings under their novelty flavors that MIGHT work.If youre brave enough to try them please let us all know how it works out

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
I actually hadn't thought about pairing e-juice and beer.

I've had some Caldera IPA in cans the past few nights with my Orange Mint custom mix from Gourmet Vapor and it does indeed go pretty well, I hadn't even considered the citrus factor of both the IPA and the juice.

I'd be mostly inclined to say Tobacco flavors would be the best, something about an analog and beer going hand in hand.

Last edited:

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio

Good luck!!!

+1 for the 555 Exotic,along with Highbrow Exotic. I don't care for much in the Highbrow lineup but the Exotic is good. They both pair very well with beer,at least in my experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread