What's Your Favorite Juice With Beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacSabbath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Scotland
Gorilla Juice is decent on it's own but it's absolutely awful with beer. It tastes like dish soap with beer. Gonna try Boba's now and see how it tastes... brb.

Oh my god. Boba's Bounty on it's own is the best e-juice I've had so far but with beer it is absolutely terrible. Tastes just like dish soap and even worse than Gorilla Juice. SI 555 is definitely the best flavor I've had with beer. Trying other AV juices now. They all taste good on their own but really bad with beer. Gonna stick with 555 (not AV version) whenever I drink. It's perfect.

MacSabbath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Scotland
Take back everything I said about AV and beer before. Everything tastes bad with the particular beer I'm drinking (Widmer Brothers seasonal ale). I guess you really need to match up flavors to what you are drinking if you want a great experience. 555 from SI has been the best I've tried with other drinks though. Unfortunately, I'm all out (but of course I ordered 555 from SI and Backwoods Brew. These are my last orders for sure now. My poor wallet is anemic and sickly now). Everything I throw at this beer tastes gross though. Cant blame AV for that.

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
Got some New England Gandhi Bot 2x IPA from Woodbridge, Ct paired with E Six's 36 Chambers from Branford, Ct. This brew is the epitome of well rounded hop face slap that gives even Vermont's Alchemist's Heady Topper a run for it's money. Although, you will pay for the quality at $12/4-pack of 12 oz. cans. 36 Chambers is one of the highlights of a relatively new Ct brick and mortar called E Six. It's a hazelnut tobacco with a creamy almost maple like syrup flavor. At 14 watts it's a definite winner..... Good to see some quality products come out of Connecticut. :toast:
gandhi bot.jpg

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I am laughing right now because I just started a thread about vaping and drinking. I was talking about pairing any drinks with vaping but my thread didn't have any responses either, so I figured I would chime in here.

Have you tried BWB 555 Exotic? I just got mine and even though it has yet to mature it worked pretty decent for me with Blue Moon. It definitely has a nutty taste to it, but there is enough of a citrus undercurrent to accentuate the citrus notes of the beer.

This probably won't help you because of your taste in beers, but, find whatever subtle notes the beer has and try a single flavor juice to pair it with. I'd also be willing to bet that acidic juices would be a good start with domestics and some mexican beers. IPAs, on the other hand...don't know. It will have to be robust and maybe spicy to cut though, but hopefully someone will be of more assistance.

Good luck!!!

This post was my initial bump. A lot has changed since then, but oddly enough, I still stand by it.

This thread deserves to stay around.

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
Was stealth vaping unflavored & drinking a Red Trolley red ale yesterday. Beer had an insanely strong vanilla flavor that would linger, & vaping seemed to potentiate the taste. Was nice.

Kinda bummed I can't vape openly there. We were outside & the only ones on a windy day. But the barman doesn't want to deal with complaints & explanation which I suppose is fair.

Two ladies we were with did comment on how nice the provari looks, so not all bad.

Faxed in on the Mojo Wire

Last edited:

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
Just moved to a NJ suburb of Philly. I had no idea how big the craft beer culture was around here. I've been trying so many new IPA's from all over the country. Enjoying Hopnotch IPA from Uinta Brewing in Salt Lake City, and Elysian Space Dust IPA from Seattle. I've pretty much narrowed my daily rotation of juice to Halo's Tribeca and Torque, HHV's Serendipity, and Boba's Bounty. They are all beer friendly. Cheers everyone!!! Let's keep this thread alive! IMG_20130808_114040_996.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread