Where you started... To where you are now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Ann Arbor michigan
Tried a friends PV (I think it was a Provari) when I was out in Cali a year or so ago. I liked it but didn't really act on switching until I realized it would be useful while traveling (airports, restaurants, etc). The original reason I picked one up wasn't to quit...it was to use where I couldn't smoke. The great thing was that once I purchased one (first one was a Provari with cartomizer) I didn't feel the need to smoke and it just went from there. Over this past year I went from cartomizers, to carto tanks, to protanks, to a Kayfun rebuildable. I sold one provari...and the other was stolen... I have a K100 mechanical, 2 vision spinner 1300's, a ego 1000mah and 2 MVP's. I dabbled in making my own juice about 6 months in...and I made some good stuff - but I prefer buying juice online or locally. Although I have a liter of nic juice in my freezer just in case.

Blackboar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Upper Marlboro, MD
I did not want to quit analogs. As a smoker for 21 years of my life, it was one of my identities. Then one day my wife told me she was pregnant. I did not want to subject her or our soon to be baby to cigarettes, so I knew my days as a smoker was coming to an end.

At a friend's birthday party, I met up with another smoker friend, who's wife was also pregnant. He told me he quit smoking with ecigs. And it was successful for him. A couple days later, he gave me his starter set. It was a couple Vivi Nova's and eGo batteries, along with a couple bottles of juice. They worked great and I still vape the vivi Nova's on occasion.

Today, I am fully into rebuilding. My collection includes a SVD, a Chi You clone, and for our anniversary, my wife bought me a Provari Mini. I have a Kayfun Lite Plus and a Smoktech RSST that pairs with my Provari. I have an Omega clone that I sub-ohm with my Chi You.

My wife couldn't be happier. She put up with my smoking habit back then, but I knew she hated it. And now that I'm almost 3 months without an analog, I feel my lungs are much stronger, sense of smell and taste better than I ever remembered them to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread