Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
RIGHT

I have yet to see them use a brand name for a fake.
They have the Kanger ProTank ($12), and they have the "X9 ProTank with plastic tank" ($4).
Don't order the $4 copy and then blame them for selling knockoffs!

PS - I got my SVD from them It's perfect.

This is where people need to pay attention. If the fasttech site says that it's a Kanger, then it is a Kanger. You can't just buy something that says T3 or EVOD and expect it to be from Kanger. If it was, it would say "Kanger EVOD".

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
While there are some vendors that really jack up the prices, the biggest reason you see that huge disparity between Fast Tech and your local vendor is the additional costs that vendor incurs in bringing the product into the country.
Spot on.

The extra you're paying, is for the convenience of having a local source, and service.

If you can deal with the Fasttech limitations (minimum order quantity, shipping times, service), then more power to you; you're buying things at distributor pricing, not retail, with limited service.

State Of Zen

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Colorado
Spot on.

The extra you're paying, is for the convenience of having a local source, and service.

If you can deal with the Fasttech limitations (minimum order quantity, shipping times, service), then more power to you; you're buying things at distributor pricing, not retail, with limited service.

I can deal with the order quantity (at least on this order in particular) ans shipping time. One thing that kinda worries me though is when you say service. Does FT have a reputation of bad customer service? I would be interested to hear the opinion of several people on here that has used them. :?:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I can deal with the order quantity (at least on this order in particular) ans shipping time. One thing that kinda worries me though is when you say service. Does FT have a reputation of bad customer service? I would be interested to hear the opinion of several people on here that has used them. :?:

Have ordered lottsa stuff from FT without problem. A friend ordered a low cost eGo from them and it was DOA. FT replaced it it with no questions asked.

havoc1967

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Colorado Springs
Fasttech is fine for ordering mods (granted the downside is the wait time for shipping from China). But, do not order batteries from them. I don't know if it was the shipping or just poor quality battery (even though it was branded as a Panasonic), but on one of the batteries the button top was crooked and the other one was dented. So yeah, mods are OK, but never buying batteries from there again.

Thanks for that post because I had considered buying some batteries from Fast Tech but was starting to have second thoughts about it. I just ordered a K100 from them however. When I see the price of the SVD they have on there, and then remember what I paid elsewhere. Oh well, live and learn :)

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Spot on.

Have you ordered from Fasttech?

I think you might not have as their minimum order quantity is 1 and they have a better guarantee / warranty than most US vendors selling consumables for vaping.

Fasttech is fine for ordering mods (granted the downside is the wait time for shipping from China). But, do not order batteries from them. I don't know if it was the shipping or just poor quality battery (even though it was branded as a Panasonic), but on one of the batteries the button top was crooked and the other one was dented. So yeah, mods are OK, but never buying batteries from there again.

I just bought a battery from them and I'm waiting for it, $11 for two 18650 UltraFire batteries + A charger. For this price it seems too good to be true, but maybe it is :/ We'll see..

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
Sorry, I certainly didn't mean that service is bad, I just meant that the service is designed for a distributor, not a consumer, so, shipping times.

Also, if you order a sample (which is effectively what you're doing when ordering a qty of 1), the service you'll get may vary, if you've never placed an order for 100, or 1'000, of anything. You'll get your service, but it may not be a priority: that's not what Fasttech is for.

edit; also, don't expect a pretty blonde with a sultry voice: never gonna happen :p

Last edited:

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
Here's a thread with over 5,300 posts discussing Fasttech: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/430819-fasttech-thread-all-fasttech-posts.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread