Which of these is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SynnTx

Dec 12, 2011
Houston
Ok guys iv posted one thread already but am still confused. I had pretty much made my mind up on a Volt kit but theyre sold out. Kept browsing and found these :
Crystal Clear Vaping

T-Rex (eGo Style) & SmokeTech Cartomizer Starter Kit (2 Complete T-Rex) - 310Vapers Store

KGO 1100 mAh 2 battery kit

I dont know what would be better

I DO NOT want a kit where i have to worry about atomizers. In other words i want a 2 piece kit!

I am willing to refill my cartos once i find an eliquid i like. I smoke menthol analogs so it shouldnt be all that hard to find one i like.

So what should i do??

Other than the Volt, i was considering a v4l kit

Edit: i just saw this in the banner

http://www.apolloecigs.com/product_p/ak108.htm

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
They are all great PVs but if you're willing to spend the extra $$ the E-Power wins hands down. They also give you a free 30 ml juice. Very cheap to run cuz the batteries are cheap. If you order from CCV you'd be wise to also order the 15 pack cartos- great product at an amazing price and you get a free drip tip and syringe.
Crystal Clear Vaping
Be forewarned there have been delays in shipping because he's so busy but well worth the wait IMHO.
Good Luck, Vapoor.

SynnTx

Dec 12, 2011
Houston
They are all great PVs but if you're willing to spend the extra $$ the E-Power wins hands down. They also give you a free 30 ml juice. Very cheap to run cuz the batteries are cheap. If you order from CCV you'd be wise to also order the 15 pack cartos- great product at an amazing price and you get a free drip tip and syringe.
Crystal Clear Vaping
Be forewarned there have been delays in shipping because he's so busy but well worth the wait IMHO.
Good Luck, Vapoor.

The e-power is a 3 piece system though isnt it?

I am determined to order my first kit today but i want to be sure i get a good one that is super easy to maintain

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
No it's 2 piece system and/or a 3 piece system but as I said earlier I bow to wv2win's suggestion.
I always believed the High Drain AW IMR batteries were the best but the 1100 mAh Kgo are far better. Learn something every day :confused:

The e-power is a 3 piece system though isnt it?

The_Jerkstore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was trying to decide between the Kgo and Epower myself. I went with the Kgo. I just couldn't find any bad reviews on the Kgo. I think it looks better. I have had zero issues with it and am very happy I got it. There're reviewers on Youtube that have done reiviews on both of these. All the ones I saw perfer the Kgo over Epower. For what it's worth, I talked to a Vendor that sells both and He said they were both good. When I asked If he had to pick, which would he own? He said Kgo.

SynnTx

Dec 12, 2011
Houston
No it's 2 piece system and/or a 3 piece system but as I said earlier I bow to wv2win's suggestion.
I always believed the High Drain AW IMR batteries were the best but the 1100 mAh Kgo are far better. Learn something every day :confused:

So is the kGo a 2 piece? Lol

I know everyone suggests the smoktech cartomizers and ejuice from CCV so i will get those.

If the kGo is a 2 piece then i will get that.

sharpi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Indiana
KGO or EPower for sure. The epower from CCV also comes with some resurrectors, which I have not tried YET, but the owner of CCV told me yesterday that people switch to them after one try and is throwing in a sample for me to try in my order that is shipping today. He also told me that the holidays have had him backed up, but by Saturday he expects to be caught up and back to mostly same day shipping on orders. I am sure he has been swamped over the holidays...but seems he is working day and night to get orders out as fast as he can.

I do not know him personally btw, I just called to ask a question and we got to talking. Very friendly guy, and helpful as well!

You are on the right tract choosing options that give true 3.7V vaping and high mah for longer battery life between charges. I wish I had been so informed before I bought my first kit as an impulse buy when I was picking up analogs at the local smoke shop. I paid too much and while I ended up with a 510 mega kit, a week later I was buying better capacity egos. (not true 3.7V vaping but 3.3V)

Good luck!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Here's a dictionary of Ecig terms:
E-Cig Glossary. Definitions, abbreviations, and meanings. | eCigology
Different ways of juice delivery:
atomizer + cartridge
atomizer
atomizer + tank
cartomizer
cartomizer + tank
I would suggest you begin with the cartomizers as they're easier to use. I use mega cartos and have no use for a tank which you can purchase later, if you wish, for under $15.00. I use the atomizers to test juices because I don't want to taint my cartos with juice I may not like.
Good Luck, Vapoor.

So is the kGo a 2 piece? Lol

I know everyone suggests the smoktech cartomizers and ejuice from CCV so i will get those.

If the kGo is a 2 piece then i will get that.

SynnTx

Dec 12, 2011
Houston
Here's a dictionary of Ecig terms:
E-Cig Glossary. Definitions, abbreviations, and meanings. | eCigology
Different ways of juice delivery:
atomizer + cartridge
atomizer
atomizer + tank
cartomizer
cartomizer + tank
I would suggest you begin with the cartomizers as they're easier to use. I use mega cartos and have no use for a tank which you can purchase later, if you wish, for under $15.00. I use the atomizers to test juices because I don't want to taint my cartos with juice I may not like.
Good Luck, Vapoor.

Thank you but that does not answer my question. The Kgo can use cartomizers?

The_Jerkstore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you but that does not answer my question. The Kgo can use cartomizers?
Yes, you can use Cartomizers on a Kgo. You can also use tanks and atomizers on a kgo. With the Volt you can only use Cartomizers. Here's a pic of the Volt Next to a Kgo with a DCC tank on it. Volt & Kgo.jpg

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Not to confuse you further, but just so you know, there are a multitude of setups for any given system.

You can have just the basics:

Battery + cartomizer = 2 piece

Battery + atomizer + cartridge = 3 piece

Battery + atomizer + drip trip (for direct dripping) = 3 piece

Basically, if the kit you choose comes with atomizers and cartridges, you can also pick up cartomizers and use those on your battery as well. Conversely, if your kit comes with cartomizers, you can pick up an atomizer and drip trip separately and try that as well....they are all interchangeable...as long as the threads are consistent (510 threads are compatible with 510 and 306, 808 threads are compatible with 808 and 901).

Then there are cartomizer tanks and ce2 tanks...but I'm sure that you'll become more familiar with those once you get your feet wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread