Who among us have quit tobacco use by way of the e cig that DID NOT INTEND TO QUIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDG1677

Apr 26, 2014
Michigan
I was not going to quite smoking then had kids and one with really bad asthma. So then I just started smoking outside in my car. Well I can't smoke there know so I was looking for some and really just stumbled on to a e-cigarette and it worked 5 years later I still injoy it but don't so much need it any more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I was a Die Hard smoker. My mind had been made up after several failed attempts to quit, that it was my destiny to smoke till the end.
2-1/2 PAD for 32+ years was taking its toll on me. One day I visited the Volcano store recommended by a fellow that works with my wife. She had been suggesting that I give it a try, just to see if it would help. They spent about an hour with me showing me the ropes and letting me test flavors. I bought a starter kit and went home, vaping away with my new toy...decided to not grab any packs and go the night with the four cigs that were left in my pack...7/11/13...a day I want to always remember, the day that I accidentally quit smoking :D

Great thread Roadkill :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread