Why can't I find a flavor that I like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's say less than 10% is over 6mg, all the ahlusion, halo, and the majority of the jv is 6. But there is alot of tobacco in there. Hopefully someone out there will want to try it. Most of you know I'm a fan of a certain "other" tobacco and coffee juice... we all know how hard it is to find a Chocolate that actually taste like chocolate, but Ahlusion has definetly done just that! The mint in this is just the perfect amount and not overpowering at all. You get a smooth, rich, minty chocolate taste like none other I have ever tried.

ardelleg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Alaska
About 6 months in my taste buds all went crazy and nothing tasted good at all.... harsh, too strong, etc. Had probably 75 flavors I had accumulated, about 10 of which had at one time or another been my favorite.....

So I got me some straight VG and vaped that for awhile.

I am coming up on 2 years and now I have 3 Halo menthols, BWB menthol, Casablanca, Bees Knees, Boba's Bounty and the straight VG that I randomly rotate, all in the same tank.... just refill with whatever I pick up at the moment.....

I seem to be more interested in the cloud of vapor to simulate smoking than TH, don't even always inhale......

Good luck with your quest........

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Well, I ordered the RY4 and the Vanilla from Highbrow. The reviews were certainly very positive and the ingredients seem to be top notch. I ordered both in VG only. I have found to not like PG very much. I hope these are good. By the way I'm going to vape them with the Smokeless Image Nano clearomizer.

I love Highbrow's RY4 and you might want to try their Cigar flavor. I'm currently vaping the Black Lable tobacco flavors from Spring Vapors and they're very tasty. You can get a sampler of all of them for about $25: Plantation Series Tobacco - Spring Vapor

To me part of the fun of vaping, once you find your setup is trying different flavors. It also helps to keep the taste buds awake as I've found that if I vape the same flavor all day long, day in and out, my taste buds go on a sabbatical.

alank

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Southeast New York
Personally, I vape a nearly all vg mix at 12mg nic. I like flavors but not all the time. I much prefer mixing a batch of vg with a touch of pg for flow.
I was thinking of dripping flavors but too fussy for me I much prefer convenience and ease of use. I found myself emptying a tank when I added a flavor and decided flavorless was the route I should take.

Burp

Verified Member
Nov 10, 2012
Sgp
Guess we all go thru that in due time.... After frantically trying all available juices we can get or hands on.. Hoping it will be the "one".

But it's a matter of time our taste buds get tired of that flavor and the whole process starts agn.

What I do is DIY some menthol juice On standby at all times, when the palate starts to get bored... I just vape that till I start craving for flavor agn. The going back to old familiar flavor always puts a smile on my face after a hiatus.... Like meeting a long lost friend. :)

BarbWire

Nov 25, 2012
UK
Believe me, It can be hard trying to find your flavour, I've been vaping for 3 weeks and have bought quite a few juices! I find that I like a good tobacco flavour but with a nutty background to it, It took me 3 attempts to find the perfect menthol. I have found Grizwald's ejuices to be brilliant, especially Black Cat, 666, Gold Leaf and most of all Golden Burginia. Liberty Flights also do some really nice selections. Pink Spot menthol is the best of all menthols IMO. I can never vape 1 flavour per day, I have to have at least 2, it's more fun that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread