• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Another mess to clean up

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I like San Francisco too, as a place to visit.

But given that I'm half French-Canadian, perhaps moving to Canada wouldn't be the worst thing ever.
I'm no longer really able to tell which country is more screwed up.
:D

I don't think they'd let me move there. I've had some "bumps" in the road of my life....lol

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
  • Deleted by retired1

B1sh0p

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Chicago
  • Deleted by retired1

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
  • Deleted by retired1

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
I will probably continue to vape 12mg even if I don't need to. Mainly because through studying herbs I think nic is beneficial. Of course the msm doesn't think this way but all I can go on are my results and they are pretty good. Another one I like is olive leaf. What do think will happen when everything the major players in this country don't like.

B1sh0p

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Chicago
  • Deleted by retired1

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Sorry. I just don't believe a person who says they smoked for 33 years, still uses 12 mg and claims they aren't addicted. That's delusional.
You're brainwashed by decades of anti-smoking propaganda, regardless of it was me or the other guy that you don't believe.
You are new here, and in about six more months maybe you will agree with us, or maybe not.

B1sh0p

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Chicago
  • Deleted by retired1

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
That's naive bull..... Vaping is an addiction and not 100% safe. To say otherwise is completely disingenuous.

I've been vaping zero nic since the beginning of this year. Once the addiction to cigarettes was gone I found it very easy to lose the nic. I'm also at the point nowadays that I sometimes forget to vape. I'm not addicted to vaping, it's my hobby.

And life is not 100% safe either.

It's relevant to the discussion him and I are having. You've spent this whole thread making lame jokes, being a busy body and not adding to the discussion. You also like to pile on anybody that has an opinion that differs from the majority. I've seen you do it over multiple threads lately. You're also a know it all noob, which is annoying in any part of life.

Um, that is really enough. IMO. Well, in anybody's opinion, I'd hope.

I appreciate EvilZoe's contributions, though I'm aware that's irrelevant as well.

And honestly, in such a hot topic, it's not so odd that the level-headed few would try to lighten things enough to actually bring things back to topic.

Back to topic, another issue any organization is going to have with attempted regulation is how the same "dosage" of nicotine affects the body given different delivery systems. AFAIK, there are accelerants (among other things) in cigarettes to get them to really impact the brain, hence increasing the potential for addiction to nicotine. Those aren't present in nic juice. And interestingly and only anecdotally, I find that I'm able to step away from e-cigs for an hour/two hours (often more) when I'm busy doing something...NEVER the case when I was an analog smoker. I'd literally have been at a funeral hating myself because my mind was screaming at me to go smoke.

So, just another monkey wrench in "regulation" and determination of dosage safety...IMO. And another thing that could drag out the FDA's involvement to endless lengths.

Hope that was relevant to the original topic.

Last edited:

B1sh0p

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Chicago
  • Deleted by retired1

B1sh0p

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Chicago
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: This will stop. NOW

B1sh0p

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Chicago
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Complaining about forum moderation

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
One thing nice about the current situation is it's not one size fits all. If i want 12mg this morn and 18 mg at 3pm I am quite capable of doing exactly that. The amount of products available at a very reasonable cost can make life quite agreeable. It takes a bit of experimentation but can be done. The problem comes in when other people decide what is best for me who have never even smoked. They are usually on every panel/documentary/review and don't have a clue about regular people. But I guarantee you they get great grants and paychecks.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I shouldn't have to come in and clean up snark and insults.

Posts are deleted because some can't post within the rules and I'm not going to edit a dozen posts to get the snark out of it. I'm going to wade through with the chainsaw and just delete it.

Either keep it on topic and post according to the forum rules, or get out of the thread.

B1sh0p

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Chicago
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Complaining about forum moderation

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Cleaning up

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
  • DC2
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Collateral damage cleanup

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
It would be nice to be able to trust the FDA. I just wish they would be looking at all the science involved and not just the privately funded studies.

It's like they go off half-cocked and publicly announce things without doing the research. Sort of like the media nowadays.

Are they seriously ignoring half of it or are they paid to leave it out? Can we know for certain? How?

Just too many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread