Wife took the eVic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bufitnut

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Chattanooga, TN, USA
Just got an eVic Monday and since I found a flavor Mrs. Bufitnut likes it seems I have little time with the eVic. :ohmy: Sine this is so simple to operate I'm ready to jump into a mech and rba and let her vape with the eVic. (Great excuse to order some vape mail) After reading posts and searching websites I'm overwhelmed. Since I will be buying my first mech and rba maybe just a little input would be much appreciated. I am looking for an online store that has everything with a good choice of mechs, tank set ups, sell mesh for the wick and the coil wire. Any opinions for a newbie wanting to get into mechs for models to start with would be great.

grindle

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Cork
Just get the adaptor, you're limiting your choices too severely wanting a mech mod with eGo threading, maybe forcing your hand into buying something like:

1381500-4.jpg

Yeah, gross. Dildolicious.

seahawkin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Rochelle, VA
Just get the adaptor, you're limiting your choices too severely wanting a mech mod with eGo threading, maybe forcing your hand into buying something like:

1381500-4.jpg

Yeah, gross. Dildolicious.

I for one approve that mod.

Depending on my mood I have my lightsaber or I could put people at ease with my pink mod of love...

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
I went and looked at the Natural and really like it but the description said the Kanger tanks wouldn't work without an adaptor. I have a few T3's and T3S's that I would still like to be able to throw on in a pinch if I needed to.

Mechs are designed for RBA`s,forget the Kanger type tanks.Once you get a RBA setup with cable rope wire on a mech,your clearo tanks are garbage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread