Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I only need one more number.

I only need one # in one of the lines, too, but it's been like that for DAYS... LOL!!

Spacekitty you would love the E-power...really..I use it strictly for dual cartos. I think some of us love contests!!!!
:) I know I do. Its the thrill of the chase.

Someone just sent me a dual coil to try out but I haven't had a chance yet... :(

And right now I am getting ready to announce the winners in my own Giveaway!! That has been even more exciting to me than any contest I have ever entered... and just seeing such a great response from everyone has really touched my heart kisses.gif I'm almost sad to see it end...

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Okay guys.. this is just an FYI for folks who have cats. My twin cats were in their naughty mood last night. (I keep all of my nicotine out of their reach). However, I had my e-power cone on the kitchen table. All of a sudden my scooter boy-(the male cat who thinks he is a dog) decides he is going to jump over my head at the computer land on the kitchen table and somehow fly thru the air 6 feet. He misjudged landed on my epower and a sound card we traded out in the computer. I had screwdrivers and computer components all over...The epower cone is missing in action...Do you think my evil twins did it? I am sure its hiding somewhere-but where I have searched all over....

Usually I misplace items...but this time my twin wannabe angelic cats did it! At least my e-power works.....without the cone...my mod decided to take a crap on me.

I might have to order another cone.....I am giving it a week for the cats to give it up!

Ever1ast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
I might have to order another cone.....I am giving it a week for the cats to give it up!

Fortunately mine aren't thieves...at least not yet. Mine just like to chew on wires :mad: I've already had to replace a set of computer speakers because of them. My wife thinks its cute when they're up on the computer desk....not me. The desk is now "off limits" to the felines.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Fortunately mine aren't thieves...at least not yet. Mine just like to chew on wires :mad: I've already had to replace a set of computer speakers because of them. My wife thinks its cute when they're up on the computer desk....not me. The desk is now "off limits" to the felines.

I don't really like cat .... by the computer. Usually they only use it as a stomping ground in their "wild playtime adventures". I wonder since I adopted them...can I give them back? LOL... I love my twins but they are a handful. Now they are thieves!

Glad my cats don't chew wires...knock on wood...they must be reading.....the fabulous freak brothers starring Fat Freddy's cat....(Old headshop type comic from the 70's)....

Cats did hide the cone-I found it under my car in the garage....

Last edited:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011

Cat's and wires...oh my! I have one that likes gold....I don't think I have a single gold chain left that she has not chewed into pieces and I had to replace:evil: Another one likes plastic bag handles.....not the whole bag, just the handles:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread