Win an E-Power. Solve the Mystery, CLUE style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Sorry guy's, just got back in the office a bit ago and had to check back through to make sure there was not a winner yet. No there isn't and yes we are still counting these since our inquiry to ECF staff still has yet to be answered. However we are in the final stretch and should have a winner here in a few hours. The next clue will be up in a few minutes on both contest.

Thanks

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Mr gold big red stapler gazebo
Btw all big red stapler locations have been stated I've been marking

Sent from my Evo

uh oh, I will go back and check again because if they have I must have missed it. I have been a bit cross eyed trying to keep up lol

Starspecks

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
Florida
4541457f-c239-c69d.jpg

Check out my insanity lol
Sent from my Evo

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Wow lol, very nice work and you are correct. Today post #593 by wickedartglass

Mr. Gold, Big Red Stapler, Humidor.

Congratulations wickedartglass. Please PM me with your name, address, and phone number and your E-Power kit will ship out first thing tomorrow.

Starspecks that image is definately insanity and I thought I was going through hades checking these things. PM me your info as well and we'll you something for you sent out as well.

Thanks to all for playing. Hope you had as many laughs as we did. Now go get some sleep lol.

Starspecks

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
Florida
Lol yay it's over! Grats wicked and thanks dexter!
Wow lol, very nice work and you are correct. Today post #593 by wickedartglass

Mr. Gold, Big Red Stapler, Humidor.

Congratulations wickedartglass. Please PM me with your name, address, and phone number and your E-Power kit will ship out first thing tomorrow.

Starspecks that image is definately insanity and I thought I was going through hades checking these things. PM me your info as well and we'll you something for you sent out as well.

Thanks to all for playing. Hope you had as many laughs as we did. Now go get some sleep lol.

Sent from my Evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread