Wishing everyone a Happy Indepedence Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
As we celebrate the July 4th holiday, if we think about it, its like a double independence day. A day to celebrate the independence of our great country, yet also another day to celebrate being independent of tobacco. A win win for all of us.

I am working the 12 hr night shifts this week (now an hour to go for his one) including tonight ( can live with it though as it pays double time and a half) but I hope that the family enjoys nothing less than a spectacular holiday weekend. May each and every one of you have a blast! (pun intended!) My time to celebrate will come Saturday,Sunday and Monday.
Family, Friends, Full bellys as well as Fireworks and lots of Nicoticket to you all! :toast:

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Happy 4th Of July to the entire Nicoticket Family!!!! :)
BACKYARD BARBECUE AT NANNY'S
Wish every one of you could come!

Sorry anyone has to work on this special day! We will be celebrating with the kids and grandkids. We have relatives up visiting from down South. Word has it they brought a little 'shine out of one of the hollers. Illegal fireworks and moonshine -- now what could possibly go wrong there??

Enjoy your day, everyone!

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
Happy 4th Of July to the entire Nicoticket Family!!!! :)
BACKYARD BARBECUE AT NANNY'S
Wish every one of you could come!

Sorry anyone has to work on this special day! We will be celebrating with the kids and grandkids. We have relatives up visiting from down South. Word has it they brought a little 'shine out of one of the hollers. Illegal fireworks and moonshine -- now what could possibly go wrong there??

Enjoy your day, everyone!

Illegal fireworks and moonshine is how we roll down here in the South! Everyone have a great 4th!

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Independence. Such a great word. For the first time in forever, we're not hosting the family shindig this year so the blender gets the day off from mixing frozen concoctions. :)

We're going to have a quiet day cooking and relaxing and then a fun-filled night trying to calm the dogs who are petrified of fireworks.

Hope everyone has an awesome and safe day.

(From the southern lands where fireworks are not only legal, they last for two weeks!)

Darthvong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Ohio. USA
tumblr_m6mey5RoNY1qhg9p3o1_500.jpg

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
my dogs is petrified of fireworks too - last night someone across the lake was shooting some off, and he went to the farthest corner of the house and curled up in a ball :laugh:

We used to have to give my old dog a half a Xanax before nightfall on the fourth of july because one year she literally tore a hole in a wooden door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread