WTF did I just do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BassAddict

Oct 14, 2010
USA
Ok, so my first e-Cig is a Red Dragon (E9 model) (buyreddragon.com) and I like that e-cig. I have been doing a lot of research and investigating on ECF, and found a craze about the Joye eGo's. I just went out and ordered the thing from impulse! I also ordered a drip tip for it too. I ordered the Joye eGo and drip tip at cignot.com (those two women run a good business).

Do I just put the drip tip in place of the atomizer cover? Or do I put it in place of the cartridge? I don't want to mess with cartridges. The reason I went with the Red Dragon in the beginning was because of the cartomizer. I, however, want to just get away from the cartridges/cartomizers. Now do I have to clean the atomizer all the time if I am using a drip tip?

Thanks in advance

Willriker

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
CT, USA
the drip tip takes the place of the cartidge. It is placed onto the atomizer, in the same configuration that a cartridge would normally be used. But in this case, your using the drip tip instead of the cart.

As for cleaning, i clean mine once a week. Some people dont clean them at all and just run them till the atomizers die. They arent that expencive to worry about that much. But, i clean my atomizer just because i like to have mine clean. it puts my mind at ease. Clean them as much as you feel necisary.

If your like me, until you get the hang of dripping without flooding your atomizer, youll find yourself cleaning more often. But, once you ge tthe hang of it, you wont be cleaning very often.

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
There are all kinds of suggestions on to clean or not to clean the attys.

Personally, I blow mine out from the batt side every night and allow it to drain mouth side down over night. The about once a week I rinse it out with hot water approx. 20 secs, blow out all the water and wipe it down. Then add a 2-3 drops of juice onto the bridge and start vaping until I get it back to vaping really well (since water does not vape well it takes some time to dry and get back to the juice vaping).

PGA (pure grain alcohol) is a fine choice to clean as it dries fast and isn't a harmful chemical. Lots of folks also use denture cleaner tablet and/or crest pro blue mouthwash for soaking.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Most cones will fit with the drip tip in place. Some won't.
The drip tip replaces the cart on the atomizer, which allows you to drip directly into the atomizer. As for cleaning that is also a personal preference.
I have never used one on a cartomizer but other members have talked about doing just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread